Chapter Twenty-Seven

This is a warning: This chapter is a tear jerker... :'(

This is dedicated to Athena236 because we're in the TPWWFBBCHOBOTP club. I know, it's really long but it's super awesome. She also has an amazing One Direction fan fiction called "Rodeo Queen", so I encourage all of my fans/readers to go check it out!

Also, I have a new fan fiction called "Taking Chances". Yes, it is a The Wanted fan fiction! I would really appreciate it if everyone would read it and tell me what you think of it. :) I think, at the moment, it only has 22 reads! If you like The Wanted, then you should go read it. ;)

Sorry for a really long author's note! I really hope y'all read all of it!

--------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            When the five of us pulled up to the Horan household, Niall bolted out of the car. I lugged my suitcase through the front door as I heard Niall telling Greg and his parents about tour life.

“Maura?” I squeaked.

“Yes, sweetie?” She asked me.

“Where can I put this?” I motioned towards my suitcase.

“You can stay in Niall’s room. It’s up the stairs and the first door to the left,” She said.

I thanked her and then hauled my stuff up the stairs. All of a sudden, I felt the suitcase slip from my hands. I turned around in a panic to find Niall holding it. I held my chest.

“I thought it was falling,” I said.

“I’ll carry it for you,” He said.

I smiled at him. We walked to his room together. When he opened the door, it was perfectly clean in there. The bed was made and there wasn’t a speck of dust anywhere.

“Wow, you can definitely tell I haven’t been here in ages,” Niall said.

“Do you miss living with your family?” I asked.

“Yeah, I do,” He said.

I suddenly began to think of my late mother. I thought of how she was never really a great mother, but I still loved her. She was just overwhelmed with everything and I came to my senses and forgave her. I smiled sadly.

“What’s wrong?” Niall asked.

“I’m just thinking about my mother,” I said.

Niall pulled me into a hug. My face was buried in his chest.

“Don’t be sad,” He said.

“I’m not. I’m just reminiscing,” I said.

Niall huffed and rubbed his hands up and down my back.

“I’m so tired,” He muttered sleepily.

Just as I was about to agree with him, Greg burst into the room.