Chapter Four

I pressed my tongue against her throat. Only God knows I could've done this earlier.

I was shocked when she didn't recognize me but I remembered she couldn't see. And I took my dreads out of braids.

I felt her strong little hands squeeze my shoulders and slowly work their way up my neck as we kissed.

I felt her start to grind into me. It's the starting signs of a freak I needed a place to go now.

"Get up. " I said

"Why?" She asked

I cocked my head sideways at her as she still sucked on my skin.

" I said get up. I don't have to explain myself. You're going to get up and walk with me. " I said aggressively and pushed her off of me.

I stood up and ran my fingers through my dreads. Thinking about how I wish it was her instead.  I was met by her green eyes and I raised my eyebrows and she looked away.

She walked with me to the back. Sad to say I am very familiar with this process. I paid for our private room and sat on the couch in there.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked

"I need to tell my sister. "She said

"Don't worry about her. My cousin got her an uber and told her you were with me." I said

"Why should I trust you? I don't even know you." She said

"Lela ....you can trust me." I said

She bit her lip and I grabbed her.

I laid her on the couch and slid one hand up her shirt. Her body was vibrating. Her skin was so warm and smooth.

I ran my hand up her side and over her bra. She pulled her arm out of her sleeve and I pulled the rest of the shirt over her head and off her other arm.

I felt her hands at the back of my neck pulling my shirt up too. I smirked and let her have her way.

Her breath was broken and ragged. I wanna hear her moan and say my name.

I had a hand on her leg and slowly ran it up the inside of her thigh and touched her warm pussy. I slid my hand inside her pants and unbuttoned them.

She moaned slightly in satisfaction but I was craving more. I pulled her pants down to see a red thong. A matching bra and panty set. Yea she was waiting to get laid.

I pulled her pants all the way down and sat up to stare at her with just a bra and some underwear.  Man she was so beautiful with Her head full of curls.

I started sucking on her collar bone playing in her hair slowly working down to her chest. Then her stomach all the way down to her v-line. I could feel her pulse and the smell her body gave pulled me in more.

I removed her panties and ran my thumb over her clit while kissing her thigh. Then I licked her to her clit and started sucking on it as I slid my fingers inside her.

She gasped and grabbed my dreads but she didn't pull them. Her pussy was tight as fuck and then she was clenching. I felt like my fingers were gonna break inside if her.

I felt her unball her hands and barely touch me as she arched off the couch. Everytime I slid out and back in she would move. Feeling her slowly and accidently grind into my mouth bringing her body closer to me.

I ran the hand I had on her back down her leg. The soft moan she let out was so soothing. I started pumping faster and sucking harder looking her straight in the eyes.

She hissed and gasped barely whispering a plea.

I felt her walls get tight and pulled my fingers out right before she could cum.

When she started to protest I slid my finger in her mouth and kissed her while I did. Some way she managed to suck my fingers and kiss me without biting me.

"You ever been strapped before?" I asked her .

She shook her head no and ran her fingers down my arm.

"Do you wanna be?" I asked almost passing out with her soft touch.

She nodded her head and licked her lips. I smiled and undid my pants and took them off and pulled her closer into me wrapping her legs around my back.

I put one arm under her neck while holding her head while the other guided the strap inside her slowly.

I heard her moan in pain and I told her it's ok I finally got as far as I could go inside her and waited a while for her to adjust.

"You ready?" I asked

She bit her lip and nodded her head.

She let out a disgruntled plea as I started sliding out of her slowly. I started making a slow pace as she started reathing her body coming closer to me all but hanging off of me.

"Look. I can't fuck you if you on me like that. Just spread your legs and let go. Let whatever happens happen." I said

"I don't wanna hurt you." She said

"Pain is apart of it. It's ok if you scratch or bite me I like it don't worry about me just relax." I said

I felt some of the tension in her body go away as she put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my back.

"Now are you ready?" I asked

She nodded her head and I slammed into her.

She let out a low scream and tucked her head into my chest and flattened her hands.

Oh well she just gone do whatever she does. I kept going faster and faster. She eventually just let out a moan matching my pace and I was getting tired.

But she finally reached her point and tilted her head back and let it bust as she dug her nails in my skin. She squirted all over my boxers and strap and when I pulled it out she was still dripping. She was backed the fuck upppp.

"Shit Lela." I said

She smiled and then frowned.

"I never told you my name. " she said

"I can read your I.d you know. " I said laughing.

She shrugged her shoulders and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. I admired her half naked body and sat back on the couch. I closed my eyes and just chilled.

"Ima light a blunt so if you wanna leave you can." I said

She to my surprise sat on my lap and kissed my neck. Her cold fingers were on my neck playing with my hairline while the other one pulled my hand to her ass.

She turned her head and started kissing me and sucking my lips. I moaned into her mouth and slapped her ass.

"Go. Ion wanna get you in trouble ." I said laughing.

I felt her smile and stand up. She held my hand for a while and then put her clothes on and walked out the door.

"Pssh....see you Monday. " I said to myself lighting my blunt.