Chapter Nine

Lela

I was shocked to wake up in Kai's arms but I remembered what happened last night and  started carefully moving her arm off me trying not to wake her up replacing my body with a pillow.

She honestly was the first person I've ever laid up with. Felt nice and had me all tingly inside.

I peed and took my clothes off to get in the shower.  I conditioned my hair and bathed. I rinsed some of the conditioner out and slicked my hair back and let it do it's thing. I went to my closet and grabbed some low riding jeans and a cut up t-shirt.

When I walked out Makai was sitting on the bed smiling.

"Hungry?" I asked

She nodded her head.

"Bathroom is through that door. Towels are in the cabinet. As far as clothes some of my cousins stuff is in there in the end part you can find some sweats and shit that'll fit." I said and walked out to the kitchen.

When I got there Sunny was sitting there drinking some juice.

"Hi slut." I said opening the fridge.

"Bitch you caught a body too don't play." She said

"I DID NOT." I said

"Whatever fix me some breakfast." She said

"Whatever my ass bitch you need to slow down before you catch some shit." I said

"Girl I use condoms and I'm on birth control so boo." She said

I started fixing eggs and bacon. Sunny got up to get more juice and slapped me on my ass and I threw one of the paper towels with bacon grease on it. It stuck to her stomach and she was covered in oil.

I gagged in disgust and she grabbed my head trying to get me to lick it.

Makai walked in and we were both startled and stood still like we were in trouble.

"So should I pretend I didn't see what I saw?" She asked smirking.

Sunny looked at me and said "You supposed to kick them out after you fuck dumbass. "

"Um we didn't fuck tho." Makai said

I nodded my head towards her and Sunny looked shocked.

"I thought you were kidding. " She said

We laughed and she went and hugged Makai.

"Thank you for making sure my sister doesn't get pinned with murder." She said

I smacked her in the back of the head and she tried to come at me but I grabbed a knife.

"What can I say I'm just protecting a damn good assistant. "She said and smirked.

"What do you want?" I said fixing their plate.

"I know you supposed to work today in the office but I can't see Sheila by myself and I was wondering if you'd hang with me today and help me get some stuff and just come to work at 11." She said

This was the first time I've ever heard her talk with no confidence.

"Of course we'll help you." I said

"Bitch you must be talking about the other people in your head cuz this is a fresh muhfuckin set." Sunny said wiggling her fingers.

"Bitch you going.... besides that fresh set ain't  stop you from giving that blow job last night." I said as Makai spit out her juice.

She sighed and nodded her head. I looked at Makai and smiled.

When we got to Makai's house Sheila latched on to her and started apologizing and crying.