Chapter Eight

Makai

When Sheila and I started heading home Sheila kept saying she was horny in the car. She rubbed my arms and legs the whole ride there. When we got to the house she was trying to get freaky in the elevator.

We got inside and she ran off to the closet and i went to the bathroom. I had some boxers and a sports bra in there.When I got out of the bathroom she was all dressed up in lingerie.

"What you got that on for? " I asked smirking

"All I'm saying is that strap better be on by the time I come back from the kitchen." She said

I leaned over to the nightstand and got the strap out. I looked at it and hated it. Sheila had begged me to get a small ass strap so it look like a fucking gummy worm. But my head game was A1 so I wasn't worried. Cuz I know that if we went 6 rounds only one would be with strap.

She came back with some ice and two bandanas tied on her wrists. I got up and took the bowl from her and put it on a table. I slid my hand down her side and she gasped. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped onto me.

I pinned her on the wall and pulled her hair to make her lean her head back. I started kissing and sucking on her neck and she moaned really low. I slid my hand up her leg and she gasped.

"Babygirl stay quiet for daddy." I said

She bit her lip and nodded her head.

For some reason her moans weren't turning me on. I just wanted to hear Lela say my name. My actual name. I had a flashback of Lela and got mad.

I slid my fingers into Sheila and she grabbed my shoulders and started breathing heavy. But she didn't make a sound. Her pants matched my pace and I started going faster out of anger. I was mad at the fact that I was thinking about another girl but more importantly that she wasn't her.

She started digging her nails into my shoulders gasping as she was about to cum. But the faces she made said she was in pain. She screamed when she busted and she broke my concentration. I slid my fingers out fast and let her fall on the floor. She fell down cuz her legs were weak.

She was laying on the ground on her knees moaning. She had started crying and I looked at her. To be honest I was disgusted.

"Get up." I said calmly

She shook her head and started crying.

"GET UP." I yelled

"Baby I can't. "She said crying.

I got up and grabbed her by her throat and pinned her on the wall again.

"Are you quitting?" I asked

"No....no.... I just can't. "She said pleading and crying.

I grabbed her waist instead and placed her on the bed. I took the bandanas off her wrist, blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back. The ice had started to melt but it was still usable.

I laid her on her back and dripped the cold melted ice water on her inner thigh, she jerked each time. I placed an ice cube on her pussy right above her clit so her body heat would melt the ice and drip it down her. Another two on her stomach and one in my mouth.

I started dragging the ice cube from her neck down to her breast and started rubbing it around her nipple. She started gasping and I sat up to give her a break. When the ice had almost completed melted in my mouth I went to kiss her and let the water drip in her mouth. She licked her lips and mine and kissed me. It's not Lela's lips tho.