Bimbos and Cigarettes

"Nope. Too slutty."

Cam spun around in the chair a few feet away. I sighed in relief and went back into the dressing room to peel off the short booty shorts and clingy t shirt. I put another outfit on and walked out, spinning around as I did so.

"Nice. Not too revealing. Not to well. . .you. It shows off your curves." Cam complimented, running a hand through his hair. I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all guys see? Boobs, butts, and curves?" I asked.

"Pretty much." He winked. I laughed and went back in to change back into my sweatshirt and worn jeans. I came out with the outfit and tossed it on to him.

"Okay. So I officially have a completely new wardrobe. Are you happy, Mendoza?" He pulled out his debit card to pay and turned and grinned in my direction.

"I am very happy, thank you very much." He winked at the young cashier behind the register once she handed back his card, "But we aren't done. We still need to get you to a salon, and a shoe store. Hmm, and we need to buy you a leather jacket." He thanked the sales woman once more and handed the bags to me. I glared at him as I struggled to carry them out the door.

"You know, a gentleman would help me with my bags." He sent me a quick look over his shoulder.

"Well, I'm not a gentleman sweetheart." I rolled my eyes, struggling to walk fast enough to catch up with him. He was lucky. We hadn't had to get him much of a new wardrobe and when we did we were in and out of the place. The only thing we had to do for him now was pick up his new glasses.

"You're going to have to be, Cam. Girls don't like nerds that treat them like crap." He smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go eat, I'm hungry." That's how we ended up in a very crowded mall Food Court eating Panda Express.

"You will need to know the types of people there are at our school. Here I'll give you a lecture right now." Cam said, his mouth full. I scrunched my face up in disgust as he pointed in someone's direction. There was a boy with a beanie on, who was flirting with some hipster looking girl.

"Stoner. He'll do anything to get drugs off of Andre, who you probably know as Dre from History." I nodded slowly as he pointed at a petite brown haired girl with big breast.

"Bimbo. Totally gorgeous and nice body, but is a complete airhead. I typically don't go for that type of girl." He moved on to point behind him with his thumb where a jock and a bunch of his friends were sitting and laughing.

If there was one thing I knew about Cam, it was that he never put labels on people. So seeing him completely throwing people under one was beyond shocking for me.

"Star player. Everyone loves him. . .except him. They usually don't mess with anyone, well except dorks that won't do there homework. Just keep your mouth shut when you're around them." He then pointed to a table of girls over my shoulder.

"Gossipers. Oh God, they make me sick. They sit there and twist every word to fit into whatever they want. Disgusting." He pointed to one last table and I could feel my warmth spread through my cheeks when I saw Wes sitting at it.

"Loners. Prefer to be alone. . .or with fellow loners. They don't really like to be messed with. And finally we've got the nerds." Cam stuffed another fork full of chow mien into his mouth as Wes glanced over at us. I smiled and waved a little, then turned my attention back to my best friend.

"Please tell me I don't have to wear high heels."Cam shrugged, letting what I said sink in.

"Maybe on Monday, but that's just for a first impression. You want people to notice you, hear you coming. We've got to get you something that says sexy but not slutty." I giggled at how much he sounded like someone off of a reality show.