ALICE&DAMIEN

It had been a week since Alice met her husband Damien who was away on a business trip. She loved her husband more than anything in the world and now she was cooking his favorite meal. Their love was truly fairytale since they were polar opposites but as they say some matches are just made in heaven their watch was too.
They met each other in high school. Alice was a very beautiful girl with green eyes and brown hair till her waist. She was a very quiet and shy girl but sure did attract a lot of male attention. Though she was shy she believed In voicing out her thoughts, she was a confident in her abilities  and was down to earth and was loved by all.
But Damien was what you would call the dangerous guy whom you don't want to run into in school. He did not have a lot of friends cause OH WELL!! people would shit there pants talking to him. He was a quiet guy but had temper issues. He had dark brown eyes and black hair,with a handsome face but most of the times his face had a frown on he looked awfully scary, but to some girls he has the Cliche BAD BOY. He never cared about these girls once he found Alice. His frown went away when his eyes found Alice for the first time. He would always observe Alice from afar he wanted to be with her but he knew a girl like Alice would never fall for him, why would the light go to darkness.
Alice got a lot of angry glares from some girls which she could never understand why.
One day while she was walking down the hall some girls made a group, cornering her and started picking on her, to say she was scared was an understatement but she could not do anything. She was weak against bullies maybe because the girl mostly made fun of her physical appearance and Alice might have been confident in most fields but she was in secret about her body. Her beautiful green doe eyes were glistening with unshed tears as she listened to the girls speaking bad about her.
But the girls suddenly became quiet when they looked past her and as an angry voice filled the air "LEAVE HER ALONE"   said the deep masculine voice, the girls scrambled away. Alice turned around with her bottom lip jutting out in an adorable pout, she was sniffing a bit and her eyes were filled with unshed tears. She could not see the person who saved her due to the tears in her eyes so she blinked her eyes repeatedly which caused the tears to fall from her eyes and before she could look up a rough yet warm hand made a contact with her cheek wiping away her tears. Being the clumsy girl she was, she sneezed into the hands of the person and looked up with blush coating on her cute chubby cheeks. The person chuckled and she looked up to see the school's most Dangerous person who was looking at her with amusement clear in his eyes she started backing away but Damien was not having any of it he circled his large hand around her tiny waist "Oh! No little one not so fast you are not going until I am finished. Okay!" it was more of a command than a question having no other choice Alice nodded her head. Damien smiled. YES! he freaking smiled. He glided his thick finger across her cheek before asking "What is your name,little one" blush coated on her cheeks on his sweet gesture "Alice" she replied, "You don't need to fear my little Alice, I will protect you".
From that say onwards Alice didn't have to fear anybody for she had her personal Knight In Shining Armour .
Years went by and their love grew stronger.

And now here she is cooking her husband Damien's favorite meal. Satisfied with her work she went to take a shower before he came home.

The whole flight Damien could not stop thinking about his Little Alice and he couldn't wipe the smile off his face whenever he thought about her. His secretary was again talking about some stupid deal while he just wanted to think about his most precious possession.
HIS WIFE.

Damien opened the door to his house with a grin on his face but it soon dropped when he could not see his wife anywhere. The Kitchen - NO, The Dining Hall - NO, The Living Room - No, he couldn't find her anywhere he looked inside their bedroom but she was not there and just as he was about to leave he heard her singing.

My tea's gone cold, I wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay, my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today, I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad, it's not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life.

A huge wolfish grin took over Damien's face when he saw Alice Naked under the showers. He took off all his clothes leaving him bare. He slowly opened the door and entered the shower without her noticing, he circled his arms around her waist. She quickly turned around and came face to face with Her Dear Husband. She smiled at him before hugging him like her life depended in it, not caring if she was naked but Damien definitely cared for he headed towards their bedroom and laid her on the bed. And started kissing her like a man who had not drunk water,Alice matched his kisses with equal favor. It wasn't enough.
Damien started descending after kissing every inch of her face to her neck and started to mark her while her moans filled the air with her hands tangled in his hairs.
She sucked a deep breath when Damien's mouth collided with her erect nipples he sucked on them and biting it occasionally. He kissed her stomach leaving a trail of love bites. He smirked when he saw her breathless face. He suddenly took both of her legs on his shoulder and started eating out of her flower like a cave men,just when she was going to come apart he stopped. Alice whined but Damien chuckled "OH! No little one I just started" and just like that without warning he Thrust inside her with force and she screamed. They went on for hours until there was no energy left in Alice.
Alice looked  up at Damien with most of her body red, her eyes held a  twinkle in them - the happiness of seeing her husband after soo long.
Damien smiled looking at his wife.
HIS MOST PRIZED POSSESSION

Word count- 1233