Amara & Lezarus Part - 4

Lezarus looked at the mirror again from head to toe making sure he looked alright. It was the first time in years that he was intently observing himself in the mirror, he last remembered looking at himself in the mirror when he was 16 years old. The reason why he was looking at himself so intently was because he was wearing a coloured tie instead of a black one and instead of his usual black suit he was wearing a lighter shade of black.

He shook himself off his thoughts and decided to just wear what he would normally wear but when an image came of Amara smiling as she watched bright colours he ran his hand across his face and cursed himself before deciding not to change

He got to know that Amara loved bright colours when he saw how she only preferred to use bright colours. He remembered how she had unconsciously said that she loved purple "I love purple and each and every shade of it, I don't know why but it just pleases me" though Lezarus didn't like colours and didn't wear them but he still had to admit that Purple was actually a very nice colour.

Exiting his room he knew he would get curious glances from his house maids, gardener and his driver. He held his domineering stance as he walked and eventually his servants thought nothing of him. Sitting in the car he looked outside. Thoughts were running in his brain of his life before he got his wealth - the ignorance of his parents and the loneliness in his heart. Seeing a park outside his window he thought of going and breathing the fresh air before going to work.
After paying for a coffee he sat down on a bench, took in the fresh air and bathed in the sunlight.
She's here, She's here.... Yipee!! Story time...
He looked around and saw 3 boys who looked 7 years and a girl who looked like the sister of probably 4 years were shouting Hurray and running towards a direction. They said story time? But who tells them stories... Curious he stood up and slowly walked behind the children since he did not want to be suspicious about it he kept his distance from the kids.
He reached the place where all kids were playing. He suddenly saw a flash of Brown Beautiful hair. Quickly hiding behind a tree he saw a woman wearing overalls.

Her back beautiful legs were visible and he felt like a pervert watching her

Her back beautiful legs were visible and he felt like a pervert watching her. It looked like she was handing out cookies to the little children. The brown hair looked all too familiar
Turn around.. Turn around he thought in his head. The small little girl he had seen earlier went from behind and called out to the lady. When the girl turned around Lazarus who was shocked to see Amara he had not expected her to be here. Amara cooed at the little girl and picked her up and placed the little girl on her waist. Lezarus's heart warmed the the sight.

Amara loved children and that's why every Wednesday and Sunday she would come to the park, a hand out cookies to children and would tell a story to them.
Looking at the little girl she asked her
Amara : Hello baby!! Aww you are so cute! What is your name baby?
Little girl :Hewwo!! (Hello) I is Mary. You like a pwetty pwincess(pretty princess) ! My Bwothers(Brothers) told me you tell stowies(stories) Can you tell me stowie too??
Amara couldn't take the cuteness and hugged Mary. When she spoke again, she spoke in a baby voice.
Amara : Of course my dear! Why don't you gather your friends and brothers around and I will tell the story. (Amara pointed at her bag) and look I also bought story books for you all.
She lowered her to the ground and watched her run of to three boys who looked like her.
Seeing all the children had gathered Amara opened her book and started narrating the story making ridiculous sounds and faces as she read the story to the children unaware of the charcoal black eyes that watched her every move.

Then the prince carried her away....
Amara spoke with hand motions. Mary raised her hand wanting to ask a question, Amara encouraged her
How did the prince carry her? Mary asked her voice full of curiousness. Amara stood up and opened her mouth to answer the question when an all to familiar voice spoke from behind her LIKE THIS... before she could ask she was lifted up in someone's arms gasping loudly she turned around and her beautiful Grey eyes met with the dark charcoal black eyes. It was LezarusAmara felt her eyes widening and her cheeks reddening as she looked at Lezarus.
What happened then?? What? what? The children shouted
Lezarus : Well it says here that the prince kisses the beautiful princess and they live happily each other
Amara : Wait!! No it's not lik--
She got cut off when Lezarus kissed her sweetly on both of her cheeks and smirked at her face. Her mouth was wide open as she gasped and her cheeks turned crimson.

Lezarus hadn't put her down even after the children left
Amara: Lezarus you can put me down now!
Lezarus : why does the princess does not like her humble chariot?
He smirked at her and put her down. Grabbing her hand Lezarus started walking towards the bench they were to sit upon when suddenly his phone rang. He excused himself and only then did she notice his suit - it was a lighter shade and his tie was the best thing. It was purple.
When Lezarus finished his call he walked back to Amara and held her soft hand again.
I like your tie Amara said grinning it's purple my favorite color.
Unable to stop himself he wrapped his hands around Amara's waist and kissed her cheek It is for a reason my love he whispered in her ears. Amara blushed and Lezarus couldn't be more satisfied. His blushing Lady.

Lezarus : Amara there has been a problem since on the 24th will be a state holiday then the employees want the party to be possibly held on 22nd which is one week from now. Do you think you will be able to do it love?
Amara: OH! Yes that's no problem. I was hoping to stop by your office to show you the final designs and wanted to ask your opinion. Why don't you go ahead and I will come back later?
Lezarus :  if we are going to the same place why not go together hmm? Let's go to your hostel and you can get ready  and then we will go.
Amara : No! No! that's not neces--
Lezarus : Ha ha baby it wasn't a question. Come on let's go.

Amara and Lezarus went to Amara's hostel, Amara went inside whereas Lezarus waited outside since it was a Girls hostel.

Amara quickly wore a short dress since it was hot and just let her hair be since she didn't want to take too much time.
Lezarus saw her coming out and pressed his finger to his lips keeping all the thoughts of ravishing her at bay. He couldn't stop his beast for she was a delicious temptation.

Taking Amara's hand tightly in his hands

Taking Amara's hand tightly in his hands. Lezarus and Amara both made their way to the office.

........................................................................

Wattpad fucking hates me!!!!
So like look alright, when I just posted my first story I had put my story in Mature content but wattpad somehow decided it wasn't worth it and no matter how many times I tries it kept getting removed from Mature Content. And on last Sunday when I was going to post a chapter Wattpad and when I hit the publish button. I received a message that Wattpad will remove my story if I "FAIL TO PUT IT IN MATURE CONTENT" I mean what the fuck do you mean. I put it in Mature content you take it down and now instead of getting a waring my book gets threatened.
So anyway hope you liked the chapter. I had to write the chapter 2 times cause wattpad was not allowing me to save it. So any mistakes please point em out.

*Pissed*