Amara And Lezarus Part - 10

Amara And Lezarus both sat at the dining table where everyone was seated. Amara had the brightest smile on her face as she saw how happy the people were when they came in.
All the employees couldn't stop gushing over how beautiful and dreamy everything looked.
She looked down at the table In front of her which held the gifts she Chad gotten all night from the people who attended the party and also from the other organizers but no matter what her smile couldn't be contained. She wanted to shout, dance and scream her lungs out but for the time being she could only keep a toothy grin on her face.
Little did she know Lezarus was watching her the whole night and his love for her increased to a point where he felt it consuming him as a whole.
"Will you come with me my sweetheart? I need to show you something" He whispered while kissing Amara's ear. She giggled and nodded. Slipping her tiny hand into his which he clasped on to immediately and lead her to the terrace where the whole city lay beneath them.

She gasped as she looked down

She gasped as she looked down. She would always find looking at buildings at night but this view was new to her. She had never been at such a height and she felt happiness surging through her as she looked down at the city.
Lezarus who was just standing and admiring her features and the happiness in her eyes couldn't resist getting behind her and wrapping his arms around her. He kept his head on her shoulder his stubble tickling her as she laughed and tried to squirm away from him as he tried to do it again. She turned around and grinned at him making him wrap his arms around her tighter as he joined their lips which molded perfectly against each other. There was no word to describe their feelings of course Lezarus knew he loved her the moment he had heard her play the piano and it was without even seeing her so he knew what he felt for her was indescribable. As for Amara she couldn't understand the feeling all she knew was that her feelings for him intensified each day.
As they broke apart she looked up at him with her lips swollen and flushed skin and she shyly smiled at him when she saw her smirking at her.
"Any more kissing and I am pretty sure you will turn into a tomato love"
Lezarus chuckled as she pouted and crossed her hands on her chest and turned away from him. "Now, now love no need to get all pouty on me now" he said and she turned towards him tilting her head curiously as she thought what might he have to say.
"Close your eyes now, don't want to ruin your surprise" she happily obliged and closed her eyes.
After a few seconds she felt something going up her neck and she tried opening her eyes Lezarus tsked and told her not to. Next she felt her earrings being pulled off and again being put on and she also felt something on her wrist. She had a clear cut idea if what they were but didn't know what they looked like which made her whine as Lezarus again laughed and told her to open her eyes. She looked at her neck and saw a diamond necklace and as she touched her ears she felt diamond earrings as well as a diamond bracelet on her wrist.

*diamond necklace and the earrings he gifted*

*The diamond bracelet*

                          *************

She gasped as she looked at the jeweleries that adorned her, her eyes already filling up with tears as feelings overwhelmed her. Lezarus was quick to rush to her side and coo at her "Baby lease don't cry. There's no reason for such beautiful eyes to shed tears" he said as he wiped her tears she looked up at him and quickly wrapped her arms around him.

"This isn't the end my baby there is still one more surprise for you and a very special one" she looked up at him as he said that with her hand on his cheek "What more can you give me? You have given me soo much happiness - these pass weeks have b...

"This isn't the end my baby there is still one more surprise for you and a very special one" she looked up at him as he said that with her hand on his cheek "What more can you give me? You have given me soo much happiness - these pass weeks have been the happiest of my life"  she said while her cheeks drenched with tears "OH! No baby don't cry you are an angel and you deserve so much more than I can give you. I was living in darkness my dear and you filled it with light. I was just a man just breathing without any reason to live but now you have become my reason to live so now baby would you bless me by being my one and only. Just say Yes baby i want to be with you forever."  Lezarus said as the moonlight shone one their faces, looking at the alert on Amara's face he quickly assured her  "You are like a flower to me baby it doesn't matter when you will bloom or if you don't wish to bloom I will keep on showering you with Love and respect. Take as long as you want I am always here to hold your hand and support you all the way through. I am and will always be here" by the time he finished tears were streaming down Amara's face. Her face glowed and her cheeks hurt from her wide smile but she coumdlt stop, she leaped onto Lezarus and kissed him on the lips, her slow and shy movements made Lezarus smile and he caught her hair and kissed her possessively showing his dominance and Amara gladly accepted it.

He didn't let it go further than Kissing. He understood her more than anyone else and so they returned to the party with a wide smile, of course Lezarus wasn't smiling but atleast he wasn't frowning and that was enough.
The praises for the wonderful organisation of the party were coming from everywhere and Amara was overwhelmed but Lezarus reassured her that she deserved it.
They spent the night in each others company before Amara was dropped to her Convent.
All the sisters were watching from the Window as the new couple exchanged kisses.
"I adore you my sweet baby. Goodnight. Dream about me." he said with a smirk as he leaned down to kiss her

As she entered through her convent she quietly made her way to her room no knowing all the sisters were watching her

As she entered through her convent she quietly made her way to her room no knowing all the sisters were watching her. Closing her bedroom day she leaned against it closing her eyes. Today was a great day she thought with a smile.