Amara & Lezarus Part 3

Amara nervously glanced at her drawings and the surrounding as she sat on of of the waiting chairs. She looked at the woman who was glaring daggers at her since the time she said she had an appointment with Mr Lazarus and Amara didn't know why. She felt insecure under the scrutinizing gazes of some women who passed by her. She glanced down at her attire as she had gotten the idea that the women were looking at her like that maybe because of her clothing.

 She glanced down at her attire as she had gotten the idea that the women were looking at her like that maybe because of her clothing

Living in an all girl Covent Missionary she mostly had dresses. And also she never really liked jeans it always irritated her thighs. She was different from the other girls. She still cursed herself for wearing such an outfit in an office like this but frankly she thought it would be just a simple office and she seriously did not expect the sleek building. Noticing the girls still glared at her she sighed and looked back at her drawings.
She didn't know what kind of a party it was so she drew some rough sketches of many decorative themes for the party. She personally preferred a 90's theme party and she had absolutely no idea why she liked it but she felt it was appealing as both vintage and modern decorations could be used.

Lazarus watched as Amara looked around nervously while he smoked his cigar. He saw how his receptionist and secretary glared at her cause they were jealous and they should be for he loved the way her dress hugged her upper body and flowed down. Her hair was in French braids and many tendrils fell down from her hair and framed her face. With her Grey eyes she looked down nervously at her drawings and seemed to be deep in thought. She was an excellent party organizer as all her parties were a success and people appreciated her a lot. From what he saw from the parties she organized was that she always had a kind of 90's theme going on. Somehow she would always include a small detail of the 90's every time.
Pressing the button on the phone he spoke "send Amara the party organizer to my office now" he stood by his door again and watched his secretary walk off with a frown towards Amara and snapped at her to come to his office. His breath was ragged as he contained his anger on how Amara was treated. Seeing she was walking up to his office cabin he quickly dialed his secretary's number "pack your things. You are fired. Learn how to talk to people." these were the three simple sentences he spoke to her. He didn't want any ungrateful people working under him.

Amara took her belongings and walked towards the door of his office cabin,while walking she saw the lady whom she assumed was the secretary was packing her bags Oh!! Maybe that's why she was rude to me because it is her last day she thought.

Knocking on the door she heard his deep voice say Come in.
Entering the room he saw Lezarus standing in front of the large windows which over looked the city
Amara : Excuse.. me? Sir? I am Amara... I.. uhh... you told me to... um come to your office to discuss about the party.
Lezarus turned around