Lillian & Xavier Part 4

Lillian stretched like a kitten after her nap. She felt soo good as she was surrounded by heat all over. The big teddy bear was giving her a lot of warmth, she snuggled into it more.
The teddy bear's chest vibrated with what she thought was laughter.
She opened her eyes which were still clouded by sleep and she put a finger on Xavier's lips which she thought was a teddy bear and mumbled sleepily "Bears don't laugh" and quickly fell asleep again. Xavier controlled his laughter because laughing would wake her up again.

Xavier looked down at Lillian he couldn't believe she was here after all these years. He lovingly ran his hand over her hair as she sighed and moved closer to him. Xavier draped both of his hands around her waist and bought her more closer to him as possible. He buried his head in her neck and breathed in her scent - she smelled soo good. He couldn't understand his actions as his lips moved involuntarily and placed small kisses all around her neck which enticed a sweet sigh from Lillian. Xavier looked up from her neck and kissed her forehead before going to sleep.

Lillian sleepily opened her eyes and looked around the room.

Lillian felt very warm it very soothing after all the years of sleeping alone she finally felt like she was at peace maybe it was the teddy bear like the one she saw in her dream she looked at the bed and covered her mouth as she gasped it was Xav...

Lillian felt very warm it very soothing after all the years of sleeping alone she finally felt like she was at peace maybe it was the teddy bear like the one she saw in her dream she looked at the bed and covered her mouth as she gasped it was Xavier she put her hands in front of her eyes in embarrassment she had embarrassed herself in front of Xavier in the worst way possible now he would probably think of her as an annoying person maybe he wanted a woman who was bold, tall, fearless and ambitious she pouted at that thought she was nothing like that. She raised her finger and traced Xavier's face he had changed a bit from last time there was a stubble on his jaw and cheek and his hair and grown too but that just made him more rugged and handsome she blushed like a cherry. She thought of the times he had not been there with her she was very sad those days and didn't know what to do sure she had friends but she only yearned for Xavier, he had clearly told her he didn't want to leave her but it was the easiest option for him but she didn't understand that, she made up her mind to talk to him about it after he would wake up. She remembered the last time she had seen him it was the time when Xavier had taken her first kiss and she willingly gave it to him she blushed when she remembered his kiss and how she had kissed him back. Her thoughts were interrupted by her bladder she had to go the bathroom she turned around slightly and tried to pry his arms off her after some time of struggling she finally set free from his arms and went to the bathroom. She did her job and went to go look in the mirror her red hair was tangled from sleep but her eyes glowed maybe after all these years she finally got sleep. She looked at her face closely and saw dried drool on her face she grimaced and quickly washed her face and tried to smoothen her hair the best she could. She looked down and saw she was wearing a shirt - a man's shirt, which almost came to her knees she smelled the shirt and grinned shyly when she realised it was Xavier's shirt.
She exited the bathroom and looked around the room seeing Xavier was missing she got on the bed and waited. Xavier soon came in with a woman behind him who held a tray of food, Xavier looked at little Lillian and saw she was staring at her hands but he also caught the blush on his cheeks. He approached her
Xavier: Baby I know you have a lot of questions but you have to ask them with a full stomach
Lillian : okay
Xavier carried Lillian to the couch an turned on the TV with her still on his lap. He stared feeding her and himself too since Lillian was too busy watching the show and he knew if she were to eat by herself it would take her a lot of time.
After having their food Xavier took Lillian to bed
Xavier : Baby now you can ask me what you wanted I will answer them all with honesty
Xavier said taking Lillian's hand and kissing it. Lillian blushed and asked
Lillian: Why.... did you... leave me? You didn't even call me once? Where were you?
Her face and voice held pain as she thought about all those years when Xavier was not there and how she missed him. Xavier sighed before answering
Xavier : If I had called you even once I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself and I would've come directly and took you even if you didn't want me to go. I missed you every single day. But I knew Mr Mark was there and he would take good care of you. And I --
He was interrupted by Lillian sobs she quickly latched onto Xavier as she cried. Xavier grew confused and angry as to why was she crying
Xavier : what's the matter baby why are you crying tell me little one why are you crying?! is it something I said?
Lillian : Xavier, papa is no more he died 3 years ago because of Lung Cancer. He left me!!
Lillian said as she cried heavy sobs broke out of her body it was as if in all those years she finally she felt the pain of her father passing away. They say you only break down in front of the person you trust and so she was letting all pain out in the arms of the man she loved.
Xavier felt a harsh tug at his hear when he heard about Mr Mark passing away he was a good man and an excellent father but moreover he felt pain for Lillian she had to be alone for three years without being in anyone's care. She was just 18 when he must have died, she was just at the peak of her happy life. Xavier sighed as Lillian continued to cry he started whispering soothing words to her hoping she would stop crying but he knew she had to let it all out.