Amara & Lezarus Part- 7

Everyone at the breakfast table looked at Amara a little weirdly, she was always happy but this time her happiness knew no bounds as she was practically bouncing on her seat.
Sister Margaret who was a oldest lady in the convent standing at 63 years was looking at Amara with a smile on her face and laughter in her eyes, Sister Margaret looked at Stewary for an explanation but Sister Stewary just shook her head and raised her eyebrows suggestively and giggled like a school girl when she understood Sister Margaret got what she meant.

"Dear Leanbh will you tell your dear sister what has gotten into you? Because I want to know what has you bouncing on your seat will you tell me Leanbh" Sister Margaret asked Amara with all the fake innocence shining in her eyes. But of course Amara did not understand the true meaning of sister Margaret's word. She however blushed and answered in a small voice. "Oh! There is nothing Sister I am just happy because the everyone loved my ideas on the arrangement of the party. There is nothing Sister absolutely nothing" Sister Margaret almost laughed at her words and excused herself and called Sister Stewary to come with her.

Sister Margaret : I cannot believe you haven't told me about this. So, who is this guy?
Sister Stewary : Oh! No Sister I do have some story to tell you. Let's sit down. You see it first started when Amara went to okay for that Tegan Buant Ball I told you about the one in which she was selected to play, she came home a blushing mess and it all started after that. After a day or two she came home with the same blushing face and told me that she got an offer to be the head decorator of the party and also her client wants her to even play piano for the event and I had a feeling it had to do something with the client. I called up Samara and she told me while she was working a man came in and wanted to Meet Amara. She described him to be Tall, dark and handsome according to Samara they had talked for quite some time and Amara had even gone to see him off. The funniest thing is when she came back there was of course flour on her cheeks but still her Cheeks were blazing red. Oh! And that day when Amara came back from meeting the supposed client and there was this handsome man who dropped her at the door and the man placed a longing kiss on her forehead. Honestly I think Amara is cracking out of her shell o have always seen her happy but not this happy.

Sister Stewary was almost out of breath when she finished telling it to Sister Margaret who was of course listening to her intently.

Sister Margaret : Well I don't have much to say she is still young going to be 20 just next month but I believe in her capability to handle herself. And being honest I want to see what her new relationship leads upto. Only time will tell....

************************************

Taking a small brown dress which had hints of maroon she started getting ready. She didn't know but she wanted to make an extra effort today.