Amara & Lezarus Part- 6

WOMAN : Such a shame you are son! You can't even handle yourself I just heard that you destroyed your office after having a talk with your father. He just wanted 30% of shares from your company is it too much to ask for after all we have done for you. Here your father wants to talk to you. You don't even have a heart.
               MAN: You son are a disgrace to our family name. Your company should've been mine as I have a status of your father but you being an ungrateful brat did not give me anything and even I did not ask because unlike you I have a heart you see. You are suc---
     Lezarus' chest heaved as he threw the phone across the room. He had just gotten off a call from his parents whom he detested. His eyes were bloodshot red as he recalled the conversation.
I have a heart. I have a heart.
He kept telling himself. The memories of his past resurfaced. He saw how his parents were scolding him and abusing him. He growled at himself and went on a rampage not being able to calm himself down.

************************************
Amara had just finished the meeting and her happiness knew no bounds when all of the managers liked her idea and praised her for her ideas.
She practically skipped towards Lazarus' office to give him the good news.
She forwarded her hand to touch the door but stopped when she heard and ear shattering growl and the sound of furniture being thrown over.
She gasped at the sight before her. Every furniture was turned over, papers were all scattered around the floor and Lezarus was facing away from her taking heavy breaths.
'Lezarus' she called in a small voice.
Hearing her voice Lezarus immediately turned around and chuckled darkly looking at the expression on her face
"Run! Run! Run Away sweet Amara from a monster like me. Run away because I have no heart. Go awa--"
His words got stuck in his mouth as a warm and soft body hugged him. Amara's hands were wrapped around his neck as she snuggled her face on his wide shoulders.

Unable to help himself Lezarus slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck

"Breath in and breathe out Lezarus breathe in please!"
As Lezarus' breathing finally calmed down Amara spoke again
"Why did you say you don't have a heart? Why did you say you were a monster? You said you are a heartless man then why is it that when I look at you I see a man with a heart who loves music and a man who cares for his employees. Don't belittle yourself please"  Amara spoke with sincerity and passion in her voice and her head still on Lezarus' shoulder as he tightened his arms around her.
After what seemed like fifteen minutes Lezarus slightly loosened his hold on Amara as she faced him. Taking her palm out she placed it on his cheek and rubbed it. "Are You okay? Lezarus" She said in a soft voice.
His name from her beautiful lips was enough for Lezarus and he soon attacked her lips without a second thought.
Amara gasped feeling her lips against his. He took my first kiss she thought.
As Amara gasped Lezarus took the opportunity and invaded her mouth. He growled at the taste her mouth offered and tightened his hold on her and kissed her harder as Amara whimpered.
Oh my God Amara thought she was being French kissed just like in the movies and books.
Raising her hand tentatively she placed it on his chest and kissed him back slowly following his steps. Finally when Amara couldn't breathe anymore she slightly pushed Lazarus with her hands on his chest, he grunted but removed his lips from her and looked down at her tenderly as she looked down trying to catch her breath. Placing his thumbs under her chin Lezarus lifted her face and smirked when he saw her flushed state and swollen lips and gave her a long peck. Amara's cheeks were blazing with fire as she looked at him. Feeling embarrassed she just hid her face in Lazarus' chest.
Seeing her flushed face and embarrassed state Lezarus in all true forms laughed without no care he couldn't remember the last time he laughed.
Amara looked up to see Lezarus laughing with his head thrown back as he laughed. He was truly a handsome sight to look at when he laughed Amara thought with her mouth agape.
After laughing Lezarus looked down at Amara with a smile on his and closed her mouth with his thumb and forefinger on her chin. He kissed her again sweetly unable to resist the temptation. They both smiled into the kiss they shared.
************************************
When night arrived Amara was snuggled under the covers trying to wipe the redness off of her face. She could not in any way believe that she lost her first kiss to her crush. She felt like a heroine of one of the Romantic books she read. It was all like a dream. A dream from which she never wanted to wake up.
As she finally calmed down she remembered the situation which led to the kiss She and Lezarus shared. There were hundreds of questions running through her head she wanted to ask Lezarus but she was held back by her thoughts 'What if he gets angry at me for prying on his life too much? What if he starts hating me for asking?'
She banged her head on the pillow not knowing what to do.

A knock was heard by Amara as she was going through the plans for the event. Shouting a 'come in' distractedly she continued her work.
Sister Stewary came in and saw Amara working hard. She held back a tear as she thought of the girl of five years who arrived at her doorstep with her uncle. She was the cutest thing ever and her manners and intelligence amazed all. But there was always sadness behind the shy and well-mannered girl and Sister Stewary was thankful that as the years went by Amara's sadness lessened but it was still there and could be seen at times. Shaking away these thoughts Stewary cleared her throat to get attention of Amara.
Amara looked up and smiled at Sister Stewary.
Amara : How are you Sister? What can I help you out with?
Sister Stewary : I am fine dear and you don't have to help me cause I am here to help you. I found a song for you to play.
Amara: Oh! Thank you Sister Stewary.
Sister Stewary : It's okay dear you don't have to thank me. Now, now pick up all your papers and go to sleep it's quite late at night.
Amara : Yes, sister I am just finishing up. I will go to sleep.
Sister Stewary : No No you are not fooling me I will be standing here until you are on your bed.

Sighing Amara picked up her papers, notebooks pens, keeping up on the desk she climbed on the bed and wished Sister Stewary a goodnight.
She slept soundly with the feeling of Lezarus' lips on her lips and questions running in her head.