ELIJAH AND SERAPHINA - PART - 1

The workers sighed as they saw Elijah and Seraphina they were perfect for each or in other words Seraphina was perfect for Elijah she knew everything about him from how he styled his hair to what shoes he wore because she was his secretary and it was her job for 4 years.

Just out of college Seraphina applied and she got the job and she didn't even know how she got it with less qualifications then her peers but it was explained to her that Elijah doesn't want someone who was overbearing he wanted someone who he could train according to his needs and needless to say she excelled at it and now he was completely dependent on her from his office needs to his personal to taking care of his schedule to his newest batch of girlfriends. He wasn't a womanizer but he wasn't the settling type.

Seraphina did admit to having a crush on him during the first few months of working together but she pushed it completely to the back of her mind when she realised how silly it was to have a crush on your billionaire boss.

Elijah really couldn't function without her.

.......................

Brian the driver dropped Seraphina at Elijah and the time was currently reading 8AM as always.

"Thank you Brian" She said to the kind Middle aged man who smiled at her and wished her good day.

Seraphina shakily smiled as today was a big day after much thinking she finally decided to quit her job. Her job although she loved very much had taken a toll on her to the point where she had no personal life and she always wanted to travel so maybe she could do it too working under Elijah she had plenty in her bank account so she finally wanted to use it she knew her mother would love it if she visited her more and maybe even take her out somewhere. She could do it! She could quit! But frankly she was scared a bit of her boss cause Elijah is anything but a smiley face he is almost unreadable but she was determined.

....

Entering the mansion she could already hear screaming she lightly massaged her forehead already thinking of what she had to do. She could tell from the screaming that it was Alessia a girl Elijah's father made him date hoping it would work and he would settle and also expand the business but of course it wouldn't work out even if it did for a first few moments they were together.

She admitted always being jealous of his girlfriends but as always she pushed the silly thought to the back of her mind as always she didn't have the right to be jealous over someone who wasn't hers but her poor heart wouldn't comply. Oh! Another work to add to her list after quitting her job - Get a boyfriend

Seraphina smiled at Linda the kind maid who took care of the mansion and of Elijah.

"They both decided to break up mutually but of course fights are common aren't they among couples who are breaking up"
Linda said with a kind smile to the girl she thought of as a daughter Seraphina or as she  liked to call her Raphi was soo beautiful inside and out. People like her only existed in books and movies a girl so kind she could forgive everything but poor thing was soo in love with her boss but over the years even though the love dimmed it was still there

"Started early did it today? Frankly I did Like Alessia she is soo kind she gave me many discount coupons and also gave me beautiful gloves perfect for a winter day"
Seraphina said smiling Elijah had two types of girlfriends one that treated her like dirt and the other who treated her with kindness.

"Now Sera you liking Alessia and her giving you coupons and gloves doesn't mean I have yo stay with her knowing she is a pain in the ass"
The authoritative of Elijah boomed throughout the house as he claimed down the stairs. 

"Prepare my Gormin contract files after rechecking them Sera and also get yourself a coffee your eyes look like you haven't slept i don't want people saying I overwork my secretary and Alessia  see yourslef out the door after you're done moping around and troubling my staff

Seraphina jumped at his voice but quickly shouted a yes sir and going towards the main door after waving at Linda and Alessia who both looked at her with kind eyes.

                                                 ......................................................................

Both Seraphina and Elijah we're seated in his car as they continued their route to the office. she was reading his schedule for today.

"Give me the Rendela file I would like to review it"

Seraphina was looking outside as they were stuck in a traffic jam when suddenly her phone dinged which surprised Elijah more than her. As she took out her phone unaware of the keen gaze of a certain brooding man beside her. 

It was a text from the barista she had given her number to while getting Elijah's coffee once she rather thought he was cute with his curly hair and ebony skin

"Thought I'd text the girl with the prettiest oncen to see if she remembers a peasant like me"

She smiled reading at the text which made Elijah frown her smile was something else and he was certain she isn't texting a family member so who could it be was a question running through his mind. he cleared his throat to bring her attention back to home which always seemed to work on her but this time she was too engrossed on a certain boy asking her out on a date that his throat clearing had no effect on her. Elijah cleared his throat once again while looking at her with wide eyes which made the driver Brian smile in affection and getting no reaction he decided to speak up.

"Seraphina!"

A Startled Seraphina let out a shriek at the sudden yell. She quickly composed herself and looked at her boss who was behaving strangely.
Elijah was at loss of words he wanted to ask who was she texting and smiling at but of course he couldn't ask that. Dilemmas are common in everyone's life he thought.