Amara & Lezarus Part - 1

The following story will be in a few parts.

Love you muah muah

Amara shook in nervousness as she observed herself in front of the mirror. There was going to be a ball today and not just any ball, Oh No! It was the ball of the year The Tegan Buant Ball thrown by the High class families. But the reason she was nervous was that she had to play piano at the ball and  she was not prepared. How would she be if she was just informed merely 2 hours ago and Poor her! she hadn't even selected a song yet and was hoping her fingers wouldn't get cramped while playing the piano. She was studying music and specialized in piano because somehow she remembered her mother playing it to make her sleep and she was the best one in her class and maybe that's the reason why she was selected in spite of many other students and unfortunately for her a rival classmate of her was given the responsibility of giving the news to her and that's why she wasn't informed at the right time. She wanted to confront her about it but she neglected the idea because the opponents she faced would always target her physical appearance knowing she was insecure about it. Her elders and the ones who cared for her never understood as to why she was so insecure. She had the face of an angel and body of a seductress and her curly hair which left boys enchanted.
And so here she was infront of the mirror observing herself in her Blue gown. She was sad since if she had been informed earlier she would've rented a ball gown, she sighed in sadness looking at the pale ball gown

 She was sad since if she had been informed earlier she would've rented a ball gown, she sighed in sadness looking at the pale ball gown

Though it was a simple gown it looked gorgeous on her. She sure did justice to the blue gown. Her pale skin contrasted beautifully with the gown. Her Grey eyes were filled with fear and also excitement to perform today. Though she was scared she was still overwhelmed with the feeling of performing in front of hundreds. And there was excitement to make her teachers proud.

"Amara dear, are you ready to go? You need to come out now!! The driver will be here soon"
Amara heard Sister Stewary call her. Amara's parents had died in a car crash when she was just 5 years old and her uncle was kind enough to leave her in the missionary centre instead of giving her to foster homes. And now it had been 14 years since she had been living here. She had only a few things since she came here which included her parent's belongings. She wore her mother's necklace begging herself not to cry. She was sad not because she missed her mother but because she didn't miss her mother and she wanted to because she was quite small when they died so she only remembered short snippets of them and she knew they were amazing people. It was hard coping up for the loss but the sisters at the missionary institution always helped her and she was thankful for that.
She quickly wore her mom's necklace and rushed down.

Not long before she came down she was informed that the driver from the royal ball had come to pick her up and so after hugging Sister Stewary she got in the car and went towards the ball wishing for a miracle to happen and make her performance good

************************************

The employees watched in fear as Lazarus shouted on them for their misconduct. He was a man of words and got angry on people who didn't respect his word. After shouting at his employees he angrily marched to his cabin and closed his office with a bang. Taking a cigar he smoked as he felt the smoke entering through his lungs. His mind did a backtrack on his life. He was born in a rich family where no one cared for one another and the only thing they cared for was Money. His mother was a fashion designer and his father owned a business. They were a family without love. Though Lazarus could've easily inherited the business his father and mother had set up but he declined and built his company from scratch.
The door was knocked upon and his secretary came in to inform about the Tegan Buant Ball and needless to say he did not want to go but he had to since he was a businessman and for him to not appear in an event where he was invited by his partners would be considered rude. And also he heard that the members of the band who were supposed to play during the ball had canceled out so the people in charge went to all music schools I'm the city and selected 8 people who played different instruments. He was excited to see it as he had always been a lover of music especially piano and flute. He loved piano because it soothed him and he loved flute because he remembered an old man from his neighborhood had taught him how to play flute.
He made his way to the small bedroom he had attached to his office when he would work late,taking out a Grey suit from his closets he was ready. Wearing a suit jacket he exited his company building.

He wished the night would end fast

************************************

Amara was having a nervous fit because of the number of people present. She looked down at her shoe as the crowd cheered for the girl who just finished playing Violin. Amara took the necklace in her hands as she knew she had to perform after the girl and she was the last performer for today. But somehow under all the nervousness she was able to Select a song. She just wished she would get the notes right.
Finally her name was called by the announcer.
She exited the back stage and went through the large red draped curtains and onto the stage. She clutched her hands when it trembled.

Sitting on the seat provided she took a deep breath and started playing keeping her eyes closed *There is a video on top or the side - please refer to it *
She played her heart out hitting every key with an emotion which left the audience baffled with the way she played.

Lazarus who was sitting in one corner heard her melodies. He got up from his seat as his feet took him to her wanting to see her face.
Getting close enough Lazarus sucked in a breath as he observed Amara's face who had her eyes closed and a small smile in her face as she played the piano.

Amara finally ended her performance. She got up from the stool and went in front of the stage and bowed graciously as the crowd erupted in cheers. She blushed looking around the crowd. She climbed down from the stage and made her way towards the curtains.
While walking she felt a hard stare on her pulling her head like a rope to turn her head. As soon as she did her eyes met with dark charcoal black eyes which were looking at her like she was the most precious woman in the world. She observed the man's handsome yet rugged face. He had a stubble grazing his jaw. His face looked harsh but she could see in his eyes that he was gentle.
They were both looking at each other forgetting there surroundings. Amara broke the stare blushing as she offered a small smile while turning and going to the back stage.
Amara couldn't understand her actions as she was a blushing mess. A sudden thought came into her head - what it I Were to be in the arms of the stranger. She rubbed her hands in her cheeks to get rid of the blush forming again at her bold thoughts. She shook her head with a smile remembering the handsome stranger.
Lazarus smiled a real smile in many years as he watched her go.
He had made up his mind - -
She will be his.

Kay that's a rap 💕💕