Leonardo And Gabriel Part - 1

"Yo Alex! How long do you think it would take for Gabriel to turn around and look at Leonardo who is undressing him with his eyes"
"I don't know Derek probably a couple more minutes unless Leandro hears us whispering and tells us to shut up"
Leandro turns back to look at Alex and Derek and smacked their heads which was noticed but ignored by the Mathematics teacher who found it unnecessary to waste time on nuisance instead of teaching.

Leandro finally took his eyes of Gabriel and looked outside the window. He sighed as Emotions overwhelmed him

"Its okay Alpha everything is gonna be okay. Moongoddess didn't just randomly select him for you there is a reason behind it. Don't loose hope"
Alex said to Leandro keeping a hand on his shoulder.

(づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ

Leandro was the Alpha of the DEAVITA PACK and just at the young age of 18 he was an amazing Alpha and was respected by all. Being the new Alpha he introduced a lot of reforms which were taking well by all and he was widely respected my other packs but according he didn't have a Luna or Lunos yet whereas Leandro knew he already had his Lunos he just couldn't approach him. His Lunos. His mate. His Gabriel was nothing like him. Gabriel was an Orphan who lived with his foster parents and with what everyone knew his foster parents treated him as his own and his two elder step brothers were really protective of him. He was 17 unlike the rest of his classmates which was because he was extremely smart and he had all AP classes. He didn't have a lot of friends as he didn't like socializing that much but he did have a bestfriend named Markus who was selected for the foreign exchange program and ever since Markus left Gabriel just kept to himself. Always sat in the front bench and ate his lunch in the library.

"wait he ate his lunch in the library maybe I could go and talk to him" Leandro told himself.

"Great idea" Reko his wolf said

"Excuse me Mister Leonardo would you please enlighten me why you are soo uninterested in my class? Especially since your marks are not even satisfactory. You know what Mister Leonardo you need some assistance because I personally feel since you are not paying attention and since we are still away from your midterms I am assigning you all to a tutor that will be your classmates so you don't feel like awkward and can ask your doubts. So I am now gonna read out the names kindly pay attention

Selena and John

Khalid and Laura

Leonardo And Gabriel
.
.
.
Leandro's head snapped up to look Gabriel who was also looking at him but immediately looked back down with reddened cheeks which made Leandro grin widely.
Alex and Derek both clapped their hands on Leandro's back and said "Well Well Leandro it seems the devil works hard but The Moon Goddess works harder"
.
.
Leandro immediately got up to go to Gabriel when the teacher shouted "Oh my god Leandro sit down i haven't finished my Punishment yet okay everyone since you have already submitted your yearly projects to your Art teacher you will not have any more and you will get a free class and in that free class i request all tutors to tutor your respective classmates.
Oh that will be the bell and since your next class is Art all students can go the library to tutor your students."

Leandro immediately left his seat to go to Gabriel.
" Hey I am Leandro Deavita. You must be Gabriel."
Gabriel blushed as he looked up at Leonardo

" Hey Leonardo guess I'm your tutor now. Soo umm like would you like to go to the library? Or you know you could not go and go tomorrow or something it isn't something you should worry about I am okay with whatever you are okay with so yeah u mm hi"

Leandro leaned down near Gabriel's face, Gabriel cursed his 5'4 height against His 6'2.

"Let's go now cause the next period after this Is Lunch. And you are my tutor now so you are my boss sweetheart"

Gabriel blushed and told Leandro to lead the way they both were all smiles as they lead the way

(づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ

"Well, we have played with y=2x enough now, so how do we integrate other functions?

If we are lucky enough to find the function on the result side of a derivative, then knowing that derivatives and integrals are opposites we have an answer. But remember to add C."

Gabriel said and looked up to Leandro to see him looking down at the paper carefully

" yeah I think I kind of get it now the last time in the exam I had not put a positive constant of integration to the indefinite integrals"
Leandro said nodding his head and looking at Gabriel's brown eyes which seemed to shine more under the sunlight and looked like pools of honey.

Gabriel blushed under his gaze and started packing up his books

"well i think we can do the other things the next time Leo also it is better if you solve the questions which came on the question paper during last time so you can properly understand where you went wrong and what can you do. Anyways I should leave for my lunch now. "
Gabriel said already packing his bag

Suddenly Leandro caught his hand and brought his lips close to his ear

" What did you just call me baby? Let me hear it again cause I am pretty sure I heard a nickname for me from your pretty mouth"

Gabriel shuddered and whispered out "Leo" which earned him a kiss on his ear.

"With all the love in the world you can call me Leo baby anytime you want but only if I get to call you all the sweetest endearments. Deal? Well i know your answer is yes. Now lets go and have our lunch call your other two friends too and i will call Alex and Derek and We will all have our lunch together"

Leandro said as he took Gabriel's hand in his and excited out the library.

The school was shocked to see Leandro all smiles holding hands with a blushing Gabriel.

...................................................................................

So that's today's chapter I literally am so sorry you guys its just that i am a huge procrastinator and I don't get work done on time and my this book is a clear example of my situation.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. This is the first time i have written BXB and ut was actually really hard cause I rewrote this like 5 time and then when I finally published the chapter wattpad deleted it and i completely lost hope and wanted to literally delete the book because this is not the first time it has happened like this. But then i saw your messages and words of appreciation and I was like you know fuck it and i started over.

So did you like the chapter?

What was your favourite part?

What did you think about Gabriel?

What did you think about Leandro?

What did you think about their maths teacher and Alex and Gabriel?

What do you want to see in the next chapter?

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Love you guys