Tessellate

calling all my good sinners ;)) mature warning!!!!!!

Sidon, Link, Jasmine, Thalia and the King were all gathered in his office to discuss the matter at hand: what to do with Jasmine. Also, the wedding...

Link stared at his lap, still embarrassed by his stunt, but thankfully the King was forgiving (though not so much to Jasmine).

"How long has this been going on?!" Jasmine was also staring at her hands in her lap but she was extremely embarrassed, more than Link. Link rolled his eyes at her. Bitch.

Sidon had his hands in a fist on the table in front of him. He glanced and Link and noticed his discontent and reached down and squeezed his hand reassuringly. Link smiled tenderly at him. It was nice that they didn't have to feel so censored anymore, especially with Jasmine.

After moments of bickering back and forth between each other, and a minute of silence, the King had an answer.

"Jasmine, you are hereby exiled from this Domain. And as for you marrying, Sidon... You can have your Hylian boy. The domain didn't seem too upset with your... outburst... so I'll let it slide. For now."

Link's heart fluttered and he almost jumped out of his chair and hugged Sidon, but he held his composure- for the moment. Once the meeting was over, the prince instantly took Link in his arms and hurried to there room, leaving Thalia to deal with Jasmine.

Sidon laid the Hylian on the bed and climbed over him, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him into a long awaited kiss, deepening it for affect. Link gripped his large arms and responded with ease, their lips moving and molding to the other as they breathily fought for dominance, but Link knew he would not win. The fight was still eventful though and made Link yearn for the others tongue even more as it slid into his mouth and explored, just like Link's hands were as they moved over Sidon's chest and down to his abs. His small fingertips traced every indention and muscle, causing the larger man to sigh breathily in between kisses.

"Link..." he swallowed, moving down to the smaller man's hips and stomach in order to slide his hand under his shirt and pull it off, managing to only break the kiss for a second in his haste. Link smiled in between kisses and Sidon moved from his cheek down to his chin, trailing kisses to his earlobe and nipping at it before moving to his throat where he kissed and licked and sucked at it until a mark had shown. The process granted him small noises from the back of Link's throat as he squirmed under him, his arousal growing the farther he went down his body.

"S-Sidon are you-" his breath hitched as the prince moved to his nipples and flick his tongue over them before continuing his route to his true destination. His large fingers were already prying at his shorts, pulling them off as he went farther down to his stomach until Link was just in his boxers. Sidon looked up at the other, whose body was tense and needy as he pawed at the pillow under his head, making Sidon smirk as he moved down and nipped at Link's thighs.

Link shifted and could not stop his soft whimpering as Sidon's lips and touch teased his thighs and lower body. He was losing all control as Sidon continued to tease him incessantly and he knew that it was making him go crazy. There were small marks forming on his upper thighs and Sidon paid closed attention to each one, causing Link even more pleasure. Sidon didn't even have to touch his member for him to be pleased so easily, but he knew he couldn't do the right thing because he had such sharp teeth. Smiling, the prince sat up, causing Link to whine and look at him as if to say 'don't stop, please.' But when Sidon moved Link so the prince was on bottom and Link was straddling his larger waist, he showed Link where to arouse him instead.

"I know...You haven't...dealt with my kind," Sidon said, grabbing the smaller mans hand and moving it behind Link so it was nearing his slits. He was breathy from teasing Link so; he needed more of him too, and fast. "Move your finger gently there...you'll see..." Sidon stopped guiding Link's hand when he felt his fingertips move in slow circles, pushing gently and causing Sidon to let out a sharp breath. Link could feel it start to come out slowly- no, them, the two of them - and elongate in his fingers. Link continued to work his hands on them until he felt they wouldn't be able to grow anymore and Sidon's body tensed under his touch.