I'm into you

it was this moment when i realized I am a very good sinner

For the first time Link woke up next to Sidon that morning. Sidon felt Link begin to stir and he quickly enveloped him in his arms.

"Don't go..." he mumbled, pulling Link's body in more. He kissed the back of his neck and left a trail to the back of his ear and continued to run his hands over Link's stomach. It left Link's body tingling and on fire.

"S-Sidon-"

"Shhh..."

Sidon turned his head to kiss his lips softly and then his whole body and brought Link up to his face accordingly so Link's legs were around his stomach. Link put his hands on his cheeks and deepened the kiss, pulling him as close to him as humanly possible. Sidon's hands moved to his ass and squeezed it gently, causing Link to stir in his hands. He grinned in between kisses at his reaction and continued to press his body against his. He could feel Link hardening against his stomach, which made him in turn continue to tease Link, running his fingers up his back and into his hair, pulling out his ponytail and tossing it to the side in order to let his fingers properly weave into his hair.

Link's mind was definitely awake now as his tongue played with the fish man's, being cautious to miss his sharp teeth. Sidon felt Link's smaller, hylian hands move to his neck and then his chest, feeling around his body in order to take it all in. Sidon quickly moved from his lips to his neck, taking good care to leave a mark by sucking and nipping at his skin. Link whined and his fingers curled slightly; oh, he was definitely aroused as the prince continued to tease his body. He wanted to mark every part of Link's skin, let the world know he was his.

Sidon sucked on his nipples; he was still naked from last night; and flicked his tongue on them teasingly, receiving complimentary noises from the smaller man's throat. Link, already accustomed to the routine so quickly, moved down so he could prod an rub on Sidon's slit. The larger man gasped at his sudden touch but welcomed it as the two members slowly exposed themselves. This time, Link would play with the other one, soaking his fingers before rubbing it accordingly, causing Sidon to moan gently. He moved onto his back so Link could get between his legs and continue his movements, sending Sidon into a small heaven.

Link proceeded with his mouth, sucking on the slimy tip. Sidon gasped and bit his lip when he felt Link's mouth, and suddenly that heaven grew. Link's tongue moved and circled around his shaft, teasing the prince to no end as he licked it from the bottom to the top. Once he had enough fun making him suffer, the hylian took him far into his throat, moving fast with pressure that sent Sidon reeling. His eyes rolled into the back of his head that tilted back as the smaller man took him in with no hesitation, taking good measure to pleasure all of it, not just what he could slide into his throat. He put his mouth on the base and moved up the side, his tongue dancing along it before it re entered his mouth fully, his hand working the base.

Sidon was heaving and moaning as he reached out and grabbed the back of Link's head. He wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer at this rate; Link was amazing. He felt the tip slide into his throat several times and it was enough. "I-I.. Link..." He was at a loss for words, and with Link unceasingly pumping as much as he could into his mouth...

Link gasped, surprised as Sidon spilled into his mouth and down his throat. His hips pushed upward as he did, causing Link to take it whether he liked it or not, but it was fine because he did want it. It spilled out down his chin and some even dripped from his nostrils. He felt his face heat up because he thought about how he must look to Sidon in that moment, but the prince was all the more happier. He pulled Link up to his face and licked all the extra cum off of his face. Sidon gave him a deep kiss as Link put his hands on his cheeks.

They both lay there smiling at each other, aloof with what had just happened when there was a knock at the door. Link jumped and quickly wiped his face dry and hid under the covers. Sidon laughed and stood up, recovering...himself before answering the door.

"Who was it?" Link asked after he heard the door shut.

"You know you don't have to hide yourself, they know we're together now," Sidon laughed and lifted his chin to give him a peck on the lips. Link was really hiding because he was essentially naked and in a very...messy state. "It was a message from the king." He smiled wide.

"He's ready for us to get married."