Walla Walla

There he was.

Link's heart was racing as he met the double doors that led into the ceremony room. There was no father to lead him down the aisle, but the journey there didn't matter at this point. As the doors opened, he found his husband-to-be standing on the altar, awaiting his arrival. It took every fiber in Link's body not to go sprinting down the aisle and sling himself onto him, saying I do a thousand times, kissing him a thousand more.

Link had imagined being with him for so long now. A home. A husband. A lover. A best friend. Anything and everything, he wanted it as long as it was with Sidon. For a dark period, this reality didn't exist to Link. There was nothing but loneliness and rejection.

Thalia was right all along. If he never met with Thalia, if he never trusted her, he would have never pushed for Sidon. He would have left the domain and never looked back, never expect a dream like this one to be true. He owed her one.

His dream was finally coming true.

The domain stood proudly as Link walked down the aisle. His hands were sweating as he held the bouquet of flowers; everything was finally happening. There were no more what-ifs, there were no more ands, ifs, or buts. There would be no more crying, no more fighting, no more push and pull, there was only now. There was only this.

Hylian Link, the Invalid, was marrying Prince Sidon, soon to be King.

When he took his place on the altar next to Sidon, he grabbed his hand with a huge smile. Prince Sidon was so happy to finally be with Link. Watching him walk down the aisle in his suit was a memory he would relive over and over in his head for years to come. As they met and his large hand wrapped around the other's smaller one, Sidon's heart raced and he prayed this was not a dream, but reality. God, this was perfect.

The ritual went through, and they said their "I do"'s without hesitation. Once Link finished, he didn't even give a second thought as he swooped down and pressed his lips to Link's, kissing him passionately as the crowd behind them roared. His arms went around his smaller form and Link laughed in the kiss as he felt his feet leave the ground. They kissed again and then pressed their foreheads together, staring into each other's eyes like it was their last chance.

For once, Link was crying tears of happiness. And that seems really dark to say, but it wasn't that he's never joyfully cried before. There were plenty of times. But this time... This time was different. As he was in Sidon's arms, and the cheers from the domain empowering them, Link felt something completely new. It made his fingers tingle and his stomach fly. "I don't think I could stand if you set me down," Link muttered, holding onto Sidon tightly, who only laughed at that.

"Don't worry, you don't need to." And he swung Link into his arms Bridal style, carrying him down the aisle. Link was only grinning ear to ear as he watched his boyfr- no, his Husband, his beautiful freaking husband take him out the aisle. This was how it should have been from the beginning.

As they walked out the doors, Link threw his bouquet behind them, not to care who caught it anymore; all he cared about was his life with Sidon that was ahead of them. He wrapped both his arms around his neck as they rushed to their room.

When they entered the room, Sidon whispered, "Welcome home, my love."

"Welcome home."

**

a/n I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

IM SO FKREAKING ECSTATIC IM SHAKING AS I WRITE THIS

YES THIS WILL BE A SECOND BOOK AND YES IT WILL HAVE MUCH MORE SMUT

STAY TUNED MY LOVELIES THIS WAS JUST A QUICK, CUTE END TO THE FIRST STORY

there will be lots of smut and love and domestic stuff and im. so. excited.

see you <3

*please be sure to check out my other stories until I upload the first chapter of the next book, which will be within this week, (probably today bc im pathetic and need more of this and im the one freaking writing it), it just depends though. ily all. thank you for voting and commenting and enjoying my dumb little au. there will be more to come soon <3

UPDATE: THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEXT BOOK HAS BEEN PUBLISHED GOGOGO its very smutt so um only good sinners allowed