Chaos; It's Just The Beginning

DISCLAIMER! I do not own anyone in Slipknot or Stone Sour. The only characters that I own are Ashlee and Shanna.

This is a work of fiction. I did include true facts regarding Slipknot; however I did change quite a few things to fit them in with my story.

I quote many songs throughout. The names of the songs and bands will be listed at some point.

XOXO

- - - - -

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm here to talk about my shitty life and hope that by doing this, I can get a better grip on understanding how everything turned out the way it has.

Either way – here's to that little thing we call life. My name is Ashlee Jones. I was born in Iowa in 1977.

I got involved with a few guys in my home city of Des Moines, and decided to spend my life around them as they formed the band Slipknot.

I've been through the good, the bad, and the seemingly unreal with those people. But that's already jumping too far ahead.

Let's go back a bit, shall we? Things were so simple back when I was just a teenager. I had a pretty good adolescent life.

Parents who loved me, a roof over my head, and a few friends at school. Of course I had my problems, too.

I had enemies, I had drama, and I fought with my parents – but all that's normal when you're growing up.

Nothing to complain about because those are the things you learn from. That's what builds your foundation.

It wasn't until October 7th, 1994 when everything went downhill for the worst.