So Now I Have Something To Say

"Well, Ashlee

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Well, Ashlee. When you ran away you missed our new album. It was very different- to say. Without you there through the recording process and tour." Corey said to me. I bit my lip and nodded.

"I've heard it and seen the music videos. I still love it, you all fucking rocked it as usual. And I don't hate any of you. I just- I can't talk about this right now." I said sadly.

Thankfully Chris changed subjects and we continued making small talk and ignoring what we were supposed to be discussing.

"So, I was thinking. I'd like to put together a video, in memory of Paul. For the funeral, and for all of you." I spoke up once we were all seated in Corey's living room.

Everyone agreed with the idea.
"I still have your camera. It was left in my room before." Corey trailed off. I nodded to him and went upstairs to fetch it.

I saw it sitting on his desk on top of a bunch of papers. The rest of Corey's room was a wreck. It looked like a tornado went through it.

I picked up my camera and left his room. I held it up to everyone once I got into the living room and told everyone that if they had pictures or videos that they could get them to me by the end of today for it to be put into the video.

Shortly after discussing the funeral plans, time, etc. Shanna and I headed to a hotel. Everyone offered their place to us but we denied. It was too soon and too awkward.

I hugged everyone as we were leaving. When Corey hugged me, I could tell he didn't want to let go.

Taking a deep breath, I went over to Sid. I wrapped both of my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. He wrapped one arm around my waist and his other hand went to the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair.

He kissed the top of my head and we both cried in each other's arms for a few moments.

I grabbed my camera before Shanna and I left. I had a lot of work to do in a few short hours for this video.

When I was done, I showed Shanna the video. It ended up being just a little over ten minutes long. It started with one of Paul's interviews about Iowa.

Flashed to him and his wife at a show. It showed him pointing to her – saying he loves her. Then it flashed back to his interview, talking about his childhood and growing up.

Talking about how poor they used to be and his time being homeless. He talked about how Corey and I were the first ones he met in Des Moines. Then it went to one of my favorite concerts they've ever played, of him playing bass crazily.

It went back to the interview, with him talking about Clown. It then showed a moment where they were all dressed in their jumpsuits, outside before playing a show.

Paul and Clown sharing a hug. Then I added in a clip of him praising Joey. Flashing to the same concert again of Paul over there by Joey playing and nodding to him, happy.