Left Behind

3 Days Later

3 Days Later

I'm so fucking stupid. I don't know why I continue to hurt myself time and time again. I should have known he doesn't love me.

If he did he never would have cheated on me that night years ago. Sid hasn't spoken a word to me or even come near me after the other day.

They continue recording every day but thankfully the next two days are 'free' days. Meaning we get to do whatever we want.

For me that just means I have to edit and submit all my pictures and any videos, which ends up taking all day.

By the time I'm done it's past 8 pm. I'm surprised no one bothered me but they probably know by now not to interrupt my work.

I went downstairs to fix something to eat. All the guys were downstairs talking. They all said they already ate but I continued my mission.

When I went into the kitchen Sid was in there grabbing a beer from the fridge. He looked at me and went to walk off.

"Okay, what the fuck?" I asked him. He turned around and faced me.
"I can't." Is all he said before he turned around again and walked off.

I gritted my teeth. I ended up just fixing a grilled cheese and eating it right there over the counter. I threw what I didn't eat in the trash and went upstairs to my room.

I sat there for a few minutes, thinking entirely too much about things. If Sid wanted me to lose all feelings for him, he was doing a damn good job so far. Men will do any fucking thing to get laid.

I put on my bikini, deciding to go for a late night swim. By the time I got out there I saw Jim was already in the pool, just looking up at the night sky.

He turned around when he heard the door close and smiled warmly at me. He waved me over.

"There's plenty of room for two." He said and I nodded.

I slowly got in, letting my body adjust to the temperature of the water. We stayed out there for a long time, smoking cigarettes and talking about shit.

We got out and he handed me his towel. I realize I forgot to bring one out here.

"Oh shit. Nah, it's ok. I'll just air dry." I told him, handing the towel back. He refused.

I dried myself off and handed him the towel.
"It'll kinda work?" I said questionably. He laughed and took it.

I started walking inside and turned around once I got to the door. He picked his head up to look at my face. I blushed, knowing where his gaze was moments ago.
"Thanks for the talk and the company." I said to him.

He smiled again and put the towel over the banister.
"Like I said before, any time." He said as he approached me. He reached in front of me and opened the door for us.