Relationshipness

Alright. Hello. *smiles awkwardly*
So, I've recently discovered that there are three kinds of people.
Takers,
Givers,
and Neutrals.

And there are a bunch of different kinds of relationships according to what kind of people are in them.
I've made a chart for ya. (It is extremely helpful when writing books, but I doubt you should listen to a girl who's only dated a Taker for two months and then ended it.)
There are six different kinds.

T= Takers
G=Givers
N=Neutrals
+ means 'in a relationship with-'

T+T: This is a very unbalanced kind of relationship. Everybody is just taking and taking and nobody is happy. Some people make it work, but . . . that's pretty dam rare.

T+G: This is a bit one-sided, and one person is usually unhappy. The giver never gets anything, so it's usually that one. Again, this rarely works out, but it does happen.

T+N: These usually end as soon as they begin. They are almost always physical only, and the only reason they would last is because of that.

G+N: This is a pretty balanced relationship, and the occasional bump in the road is normal. These work out a lot more than the others, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

G+G: This is an awesome relationship, where everybody is happy and it seems too good to be true. And in rare cases, it is.

N+N: This can go anywhere, and is sort of the wild card of relationships. You roll the dice and see what happens, and in some cases they change as time goes on.

Okay that's all bye bye now!
*poof!*