I feel like that today

Sorry about the brightness  being so low but my battery goes down a lot faster when the brightness is up lol

So yea *smiles awkwardly*

You want to know a few girl problems that I have solved by complete accident??
Okay then. Let's go.

1: Bra Unhooking IN PUBLIC
This is extremely awkward for both you and the rest of the public. My solution was to wear the bras that you just slip on like a swimsuit they don't have hooks or anything lol. If you can't find them just sew the back of your bra together and you got it.

2: Period Cravings
No matter what I'm craving, just make a pickle-mustard sandwich with nutella on top. It hits all the bases at once.

3: Boys thinking you're ACTUALLY A GIRL
Like whut lol we're not girls I mean I haven't been a guy in a while but I'm not a girl oh no I'm not I'm a freaking werewolf.
SHOW THOSE DUDES JUST HOW WEIRD AND WOLFISH YOU REALLY ARE. NO REGRETS. NO REGERTS. NO NOTHINGS.

4: Nobody listening to you because Ew Female Opinion Get Away
Flip. The. Table. And. Shout. Incoherently.
It always works when you want someone to listen to you.

5: BOOBS ARE DEMONS
You know what I mean. On a roller coaster, laying on your stomach, heck, even WALKING wrong.
I just have small ones idk how to fix this. Try using a smaller bra size to keep them all stiff and tight.
Idk.

6: Random d-bags trying to freaking pick you up because you look like ur 20
I look like I'm 20 to some people so I actually have this problem sometimes. It helps if you don't draw on your skin (you know I can't not do that tho) and if you wear really childish clothing.

7: Living in constant fear
This is a problem that I have no solution to, I just wanted to discuss it. It is a very serious matter and I will rant about it . . .

. . . in the next chapter. 😂