Living In Constant Fear

(That pic is so me lol caterpillars)
Bold text is just a comment from my innerself, Tomboy.

So. This subject really gets me worked up.
Living in constant fear of rape . . .
It really jingles my sleigh bells.
When I'm walking to and from the library alone, I'm worried some big strong dude might appear and put a cloth over my nose and I pass out because of some sort of drug that I can't remember the name of.
Then I would wake up mid-rape and be wishing I had slept through it.
Sure, I would kick the guy in the nards but that still wouldn't change the fact that the nards had been in my flower, ya know what I mean?
Why did that make me laugh I wish it hadn't it wasn't supposed to be funny
I mean, if we're alone somewhere we have to reassure ourselves like
"This is the freaking doctor's office there are like, a hundred people in the room nobody's gonna rape me here"
But what if we couldn't? Like we're sitting outside in the dark waiting for our mom to pick us up from soccer practice (I'm using the word 'us' instead of 'me' because this should apply to other people)
And all our friends are already home. And it's dark. And we're tired, sweaty, and generally exhausted, so we wouldn't have much of a fighting chance if the Wild Rapist were to appear.
Why am I still laughing this is a serious matter
All we have is our cleats and our wits to keep us protected. Suddenly, a stick snaps somewhere. But before whatever it is can jump out at us, our mom pulls up apologizing and explaining why she's so late.
*wipes brow* phew.
Close call, or was it just a dog?
In any case, if we were a boy all we'd have to be afraid of was some crazed, lovesick Yandre who might murder us to get our best friend to somehow like her.
Stop it with the references, BlaisyWaisy.
I just . . . I don't want it. To anyone. WHY DONT HOOMANS HAVE A MATING SEASON LIKE THE REST OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!?? THEN WE'D ONLY HAVE TO BE AFRAID AT THAT TIME OF YEAR
like, oh my gods.
I wish I could somehow fix this, to just snap my fingers and all the Rapists in the universe, past present and future, just suddenly drop dead, or vaporize, or fly off the face of the earth to incinerate in the core of the sun.
(I'm so delightful😅)
*sigh* I just want to fix this. If Trump is president, can someone please assassinate him? (Is it treason to say that??) I don't want the king of rapists and orange hedgehogs to be the president of the US.
it's just . . . wrong.
I wish I had some way to fix this, but I don't.
I just hate these sicko people with every ounce of my being.
I hate every molecule in their freaking body. I despise the very ground on which they walk.
'Ground' somehow autocoreccted to 'groin' oh no
So if there are any people considering raping someone who is reading this,
DONT.
I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL-
KILL YOU IN COLD BLOOD.
Yes.
I would literally commit murder to end the world of these . . . these . . . aberrations.
YES I SAID ABERRATION.
IT IS COMPLETELY VALID.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go punch something while I angrily cry.
*slinks off*
Okay, I guess I'll poof.
*El-POOFO!*