My one and only

Hey guys I'm new to this but I've been reading a lot of Joey Graceffa fan fiction and decided to make some my self so anyway this fan fiction is going to be an y/n if you don't know what y/n means it means your name ok well let's get to the story.

Your Pov
Today is the day I finally move out of this shitty apartment and go to LA!!. I'm going to miss Australia a lot because this is where I grew up Where I was born where I had my first kiss oh well I will come back and visit again. Right?...RIGHT! :). 10 minutes later
I texted Stone (my best friend)
(S is for Stone y/n is for your name)
Y/n:hey Stone :)
Stone:hey y/n
Y/n: umm I was wondering if you could come pick me up and take me to the airport??
Stone: yea sure but why?
Y/n:I'm going to LA don't you remember??
Stone:oh yea I forgot about that lol
Y/n: XD haha ok see you in 20 minutes
Stone:haha ok bye
Y/n:bye

Authors Note:
Hey guys so I'm sorry for the short chapter I will update in an hour or so. Anyway I also wanted to tell you that I won't ask you for 20 votes or something like that for me to update I will just update I won't ask or anything. Until next time CAT BUTT!! XD

Stones Pov
I woke up to a text from y/n
Y/n:hey Stone :)
I replied
Stone:hey y/n
Y/n: umm I was wondering if you could come pick me up and take me to the airport??
Stone: yea sure but why?
Y/n:I'm going to LA don't you remember??
Stone:oh yea I forgot about that lol
Y/n: XD haha ok see you in 20 minutes
Stone:haha ok bye
Y/n:bye
Shit! I forgot y/n has an flight to Los Angeles for a interview with a fashion company. I quickly got dressed and headed off to get y/n.
20 minutes later
Stone's Pov
I arrive cat y/n's house and honked my horn. I saw y/n look out her window she yelled "I'M COMING" she sounded excited.

Y/n Pov
I heard a honk outside so I looked out my window and saw Stone waiting in his car I yelled to him "I'M COMING" I was super excited to leave this fucking apartment. I got my stuff and put it in Stones car I then ran to the land lord and screamed "I'M FREE,I'M FINALLY FREE!!" and with that I threw my keys to my apartment at him and ran to Stones car in happiness.throughout the whole car ride we talked about how cool it will be to live in LA.
1 hour later
Y/n Pov
We arrived at the airport finally! Stone helped me unload the car and take my stuff to the airport check in. After sitting on a chair next to Stone with all my stuff in front of us waiting near the info counter we heard over the loudspeaker a woman's voice said.
???:passengers boarding the LA flight go to wing 7A thank you.
I turned to Stone and my eyes started to well up with tears I was leaving my best friends. Stone hugged me and said it would be ok I stopped hugging him and looked at him he just smiled I love how he's always so happy. I then kissed him I thought 'omg what am I doing?!?!' I stopped and stated at him
Y/n:I'm sorry
Stone:it's ok
He smiled oh how much I'm going to miss that smile oh well we headed to wing 7A. I was on the plane and I saw a small tv in front of me I realised I could watch a MOVIE!!! Yay I love movies. halfway through the movie the person next to me asked me how to turn on the tv I turned to him to see that it was Sawyer Hartman omg I almost had a fan girl moment but I stayed cool I then helped him and he said thanks I then continued on with my movie. When the movie was over I looked at Sawyer his movie just finished he looked at me and then we started talking I told him my name and about the fashion company and that and he told me about YouTube and why he was in Australia he was a pretty chill guy.

Sawyer's Pov
I needed help to turn on the little tv that's in front of me and the girl next to me was half way through "the hunger games" that's the same movie Joey loves I wonder if she's a fan? but anyway I asked her for help she was nice and helped me I thanked her after. I watched a short film and just as my movie ended I felt like someone was staring at me, I was right the girl next to me was she started to talk to me and she said her name was y/n 'that's a nice name' I thought when she stopped talking I told her why I was here in Australia. I told her I was with a friend if mine I also said he was a youtuber too and that she will get to meet him when we get off the plane.She looked excited to meet him.

Y/n Pov
I woke up to Sawyer saying its time to get off I wasn't a morning person I got up and grabbed my stuff and then Sawyer asked me if I wanted to come to his for the day I said "HELLZ YEAH!!"
And hugged him. I was walking with Sawyer to the airport check out but before we left we went to the little Starbucks that's at the airport we waited for his "friend" to come to the Starbucks place and after 5 minutes he came up to Sawyer and said
???:I've been looking everywhere for you!
Sawyer:well I've been waiting for you here with y/n
???:wait y/n as in y/f/n?(y/f/n means your full name)
Y/n:Yea why??
???: don't you remember me? I'm Joey your old high school friend?!?!
Y/n:JOEY!!!!
Joey:y/n!!!!
we got up and hugged I felt so happy I haven't seen him since high school!!.