A little fun

Joey's Pov

I want y/n like I WANT her body she's just so perfect, if she doesn't want to go all he way we can have a little fun can't we?.

Y/n Pov

I walk up to Joey and my bedroom and walk into the bathroom I turn on the shower close the door (forgetting to lock the door) I then undress and hop into the nice warm shower. About 2 minutes later I hear the door open I look outside of the curtain to see Joey stripping.

Y/ n: Joey what are you doing?!

Joey: hopping in with you

He said that while winking oh no. As he was undressing and me still watching him like how could you not he was only in his boxers that's when I looked away and resumed showering before hearing the curtain open.

Joey:hey beautiful

Y/n:Joey!

Joey:what?

Y/n:just you're in the shower with me!

Joey:yea so?

Y/n:it's just I... l- like i-

I was cut off by Joey slamming his lips on mine I kissed back. He started moving to my neck that's when I started feeling a tingling down there I pulled his hair when he found my sweet spot I let out a moan and he just chuckled. I was feeling so horny.

Y/n: J-Joey

Joey:yea babe (mumbling from sucking on my neck)

Y/n: if we are going to go any further I want to resume it in the bedroom.

Joey: oh I was just having fun

Y/n:well let's resume the fun in the bedroom

Joey: ok bub

I grabbed a towel and walked into the bedroom, I then locked the rooms door and started drying off Joey came out of the bathroom exposing his downstairs I just stood there staring.

Joey: you like what you see?

He said chuckling, still looking I nodded.

Y/n: uh-huh.

Authors note

Hey guys do you think it's going too fast I need you guys to comment and tell me what you think. Goodbye and remember CAT BUTT!!! XD

P.s sorry this was a bit dirty