8

Previously
Y/n Pov
we headed to the movies to see a catching fire poster. Joey then stopped the car and asked me if I want to watch it I practically screamed "YES!!" He just smiled and got a parking spot. We went to the counter and got the tickets, while we were waiting Joey and I got some popcorn and soft drink, about five minutes later we had to go to theatre 9. I entered the theatre followed by Joey we sat right at the back, during the movie joey would put his arm around me and say " I really love you" and I would reply "I love you too Joey". After the movie, we went on a hike to a water fall when we got there he told me to turn around so my back was facing the waterfall and him of course, he then stripped and jumped into the water I did the same thing. He got closer to me and we started kissing our lips moved in sync he then slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance I teased him, he then poked my sides I let out a yelp he took advantage of that and shoved his tongue into my mouth, our tongues were fighting for dominance Joey's won. It was getting dark and Joey and I were cold so we dried off and put out clothes back on and headed home.

Authors Note
Now my readers don't worry I will still update but not as much because school yada yada yada so yea goodbye and remember CAT BUTT!!!