The day after

Y/n pov

I wake up the next day next to Joey, he is still sleeping. Being the creep that I am I watch him and look at all of his perfections and imperfections (not that he has any😉😉) after about five minutes I get out of bed and notice I'm naked, memories of last night flow into my head I just stand there and smile. I am suddenly snapped out of the trance when I feel someone's arms snake around my waist, "hey beautiful" I hear Joey whisper into my ear with his sexy raspy morning voice. "hey Joey" I say with an ear to ear smile. "what are you so happy about?" he asks obviously knowing the answer. "Well last night we-" I was about to say it when I felt a nibble at my neck, I moaned "a-as I was s-sa-saying last night we had s-sex" he was still nibbling at my neck, he started to suck my neck, I was enjoying it but I was hungry "Joey". "yes babe"

He said removing his lips from my neck. "I'm hungry and naked and cold" I whined. "well I can fix all of those problems" he replied with a wink. He walked over to his closet and pulled out one of his shirts and shorts while I put on my bra and underwear from last night back on. Joey hands me his clothes so I put them on, I am not cold or naked anymore but I'm still hungry. "Joeeyyyy" I whine. "What babe?" he asks. "I'm still hungry". He looks at me and smiles "what do you want for breakfast?" he asks me. "EGGS!" I say a little too excited but what can you say Joey makes the best eggs in the world. He starts walking out the door but I stop him. "y/n why did you stop me don't you want eggs?". "I do want eggs but I want a piggy back too" I say as if I'm a fussy baby. "no" he says. "yes" I reply. "no" he says sticking his tongue out. "pweeeassse!" I say. "no" he replies with a wide grin. I then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him I bite his lip asking for entrance he accepts our tongues explore each other mouths, I pull away and say to him while biting my lip "can I have a piggy back now?". He looks at me and smirks "yes you can...but!". "aww but what?" I say whining. "but only if you do that again". "Ok" I say wrapping my arms around his neck again repeating the kiss. He puts me on his back and we head downstairs to the kitchen, Joey puts me down and starts making breakfast for the both of us.

A/n

Hey guys I hoped you all liked that chapter and I hope to be writing more in the next couple of days oh and I'm really excited because next week I'm getting my first piercing well besides my ear being pierced I'm getting my lip pierced how exciting 😜😜. goodbye and remember CAT BUTT!!😝😝 XD XD