The Prank

Y/n Pov
We got to Sawyer and Joeys place.Joey and I went into his bedroom to figure out how and what we're going to do to prank him?. Joey yelled "I GOT IT!"
Y/n:what is it?
Joey: we replace his hair gel with mayonnaise MWAHAHAHA!!
Y/ n: ahahahahaha
Joey and I laughed evilly for what seemed like hours then all of a sudden Sawyer walked in and said "what's all the laughter for??"
Y/n:oh nothing joey just told a really funny pun.
Sawyer:what was it??
Joey:I said did you hear about the midget physic prisoner who got out of jail??
Sawyer:no?
Joey:he was a small medium at large! ahah
Sawyer:HAHAHA!!! that's funny man
Sawyer then left the room
Y/n: that was close!
Joey:yea I know!

Joeys Pov
Y/n and I headed to the kitchen and grabbed the mayonnaise,we then snuck past Sawyer and ran into his bedroom y/n got his hair gel from his bathroom and cleaned it out so we can put the mayonnaise in, we're done the prank is ready now all we have to do is set up the cameras!.
1 day later
It's 8 am the time that Sawyer gets up after 5 minutes I hear Sawyer scream y/n and I run to his bathroom and laugh out asses off there is Sawyer with mayonnaise all through his hair. He runs after us and catches y/n I go back to get her and Sawyer but when I walked back I didn't see them. I started to get worried I called their names I started to cry I didn't know what else to do then all of a sudden...

Authors Note
CLIFFHANGER!! see you guys tomorrow CAT BUTT