The water park

Y/n Pov

Joey explained the game to us and we started to play I got king.

Y/n:2 and 6 put your hands up

Meagan and Luke put up their hands I handed them a pocky stick and they both ate away at it and before you know it they kissed, everyone sat there in awe. After about 20 minutes of the game my number was called and the king was none other than JOEY!

Joey: 8 and 5

I put my hand up and 2 seconds later I saw another hand go up it was Tyler Oakly. He grabbed the pocky and smiled at me we started eating and then I feel soft lips, I think to myself (wow Tyler's lips are fucking soft) but before I know it he pulls away. Joey looks at me in shock but then smiles, he had me worried there for a second.

Joeys Pov

I started to make a shocked expression at y/n I see worry spread across her face I can't not smile, her face is soo cute.

Y/n:ATTENTION, ATTENTION EVERYONE

Y/n yelled

Y/n:.......WE.ARE.OUT.OF. POCKY!

Everyone besides Joey:NOOOO!

We all start to laugh. I suggest we play extreme truth or dare. Y/n started first.

Y/n:Joey truth, dare, double dare, kiss, love or torture?

Joey:DOUBLE DARE!

Y/n:oh no..... I mean I dare us to break into a water park and video tape us doing it!!

Joey:oh Shitzu

Y/n: that's right Joey

We headed to the closest water park I helped y/n over the fence, I got up a few seconds after her. Y/n was already at the power room she turned on all the rides and grabbed what we needed to play on them. There was a ride that I've never been on before so y/n and I jumped on it. The rides were amazing but sadly we had to go because the cops were on their way to the water park y/n and I could hear them. When we got back to Luke's place, everyone was waiting for us. As they watched the video the cracked up. All I remember is going home and then passing out.

The Next Day....

Y/n pov

I woke up to see Joey passed out.

"What the FUCK happened last night?!?!" I said to myself. I feel a vibration in my pocket, I got my phone out of my pocket to see a text from.....

TO BE CONTINUED!!

.......Authors Note.....

Hey guys I hope you all liked this chapter I will try and update tomorrow. Well goodbye and remember CAT BUTT!!! XD