Home for now

Y/n Pov

I walked into the room with Joey the nurse left us alone with my mum. I ran over to my mothers side and sat in the chair next to her, I held her limp hand and mumbled under my breath 'I'm sorry mum I'm so so sorry mum please forgive me for all the things I've done' I started to tear up Joey then picked me up and pulled me into a hug. I feel better when he's around but something inside me feels like it's dying.

Joeys Pov

I can't stand to see her like this so I pulled her into a hug, when we stopped hugging I lifted her chin up and kissed her passionately she kissed back we stayed like that for about a minute or two until we heard someone behind us.

Nurse: visiting hours are over I'm afraid you two cannot stay the night sorry.

Y/n:it's alright

With that we walked out of the hospital. y/ n told me that her house wasn't far from here so we walked all the way there.

Y/n Pov

When we got to my old house I felt sad I needed something or someone to cheer me up so when Joey and I got inside I showed him to "our" room. I put my bags down followed but Joeys then I flopped down on the bed, Joey saw I was sad so he tried to make me laugh he got on top of me and tickled me half to death he tickled my sides then my feet I was in the verge of crying from laughing to much time for revenge.