The party

The next day...

Joeys Pov
Last night was fun, y/n and I are getting pretty serious. A ringtone started to play.
"Feet don't fail me now take me to the finish line oh my heart it breaks every step that I take" (Lana Del Rey born to die)I answered it.
???: hey Joey
Joey: hey um who are you?
???: omg are you serious Joey it's me Luke!
Joey:o..Oh! hey man what's up?
Luke:I was wondering if you and y/n want to come to my party tonight?
Joey:well y/ n is asleep but I will ask her when she wakes up. when does it start?
Luke: 6:00 pm
Joey : ok talk to you later man
Luke: ok bye
Joey:.bye
~end of call~
I go up to the room to see y/n not there I then here the shower going.

Y/n Pov
I woke up and saw Joey not there so I decided to have a shower. I hadn't even got into the shower yet and I hear joeys voice.
Joey : y/n ?
Y/ n: yeah?
Joey:Luke wants us to come to his party it starts at six is that ok with you?
I look at the clock it's 10:00am
Y/n:yea sure bub
Joey: yes!
I then undress and have a nice warm shower.
-- 7 hours later--
It's four o'clock ok still got 2 hrs to spare I put on a black t shirt with a half way denim jacket with denim jeans with black converse. I walk out without any makeup like who needs that anyway I'm beautiful the way I am. Joey opens my side of the cat and runs to his side. 5:30 we still have 30 minutes left, I head to boba and get something for everyone.

Joeys Pov
We stop to get a few things and we're off to Luke's when we walk through the door they're playing spin the bottle y/n and I join in and it lands on me and her. We leaned in and pecked each others lips. After about 10 mins of playing spin the bottle I have an idea for a new game I ask.
Joey:does anyone have pocky?
Meagan:I do!
Joey:can I have it please
Meagan:ok
Joey:thank you
Meagan just nodded
Joey:ok these are the rules we pick out a card say for e.g I was 3 and y/ n was 5 and the person who has the king says them two have to get the pocky and you both eat it till you kiss.
Everyone:ok

Authors Note
Hey guys sorry about updating it now it's just my teachers have been giving me assignments left right and centre. I will update soon... I hope well goodbye and remember CAT BUTT!!! XD