Our own private party ;)

Y/n pov

I woke up at about 5:30 am maybe most of the people from the party last night are gone. Dan, Phil, Joey, Patty

And I were left, Dan and Phil were up already. I was about to get up when I noticed somebody's arms were wrapped around my waist. They were Joey's, even though I would love to lay here with his arms around me I was really hungry so I decided to try and unwrap his arms from me. I walked over to Dan he looks at me "you want some pop tarts?". "Omg yes!" I say jumping up and down which wakes Patty up. "fuck what's all the noise?" he says in a raspy morning voice. "sorry" I yell whisper.

------30 minutes later------

I have finished my pop tarts. Joey starts to squirm, I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek, Dan, Phil and Patty all go "awww". "shut up" I say to them.

------3 hours later------

Joey has had breakfast and Patty has left to go see his girlfriend. I feel tired 'I am a lazy son of a bitch haha ;P' and I want to go home for a quick 20-30 minute nap. I turn to Joey "babe can we go home I'm tired" I say with puppy dog eyes. he smiles at me and replies with "yea sure". we say bye to Dan and Phil and head home. when we get there I run and jump onto the bed and fall asleep.

------20 minutes------

~~~~WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT BEYOND THIS POINT! you have been warned~~~~

I wake up feeling refreshed how much I love naps. I walk downstairs to Joey. He walks up to me "hey sleeping beauty". "hey babe" I reply. we go and sit down on the couch. I lay my head on his lap he looks at me and says "how about we have our own private party" he winks as he bends down and starts kissing me, I kiss back we start having a make out session he runs his hands up my shirt and un-clips my bra. I take off my shirt so I'm half naked. I tug at his shirt, he removes it. I smile as I rub my hands up and down his abs,he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom and lies me down onto the bed so that I'm on the bottom. Our tongues dance for a little while he fondles my boobs, he grinds against me and I can feel his growing erection. we stop kissing as he slowly takes off my pants he looks at me, eyes full of lust, I take off his shorts and smile at the sight his manhood I take off my wet panties as he grabs a condom. he rolls it on and then he enters me. "faster" I moan he starts thrusting faster "harder- harder- h-harder" I moan to him "faster" he does as I say and I start to feel really good better than I did when he entered me. he looks at me and says "I-I I'm gonna cum". "wait for me so we can do it together" he keeps thrusting "o-k 1-2-3 go!". He moans loudly as do I, he pulls himself out of me takes the condom off and lays down next to me. We lay there huffing and puffing. I look over to him and say "that was the best party ever!" He laughs. I just think to myself 'that was amazing!'.