-= A Beauty's Heart =-

Wow! The ride to this point has been utterly fantastic! The amount of support and readers I have gotten on this book is phenomenal! Trust me when I say this, I love every single one of you, the silent readers and the vocal ones! I cannot express my gratitude enough for how much you have supported me and how you have encouraged me with each of your votes, comments, and reads! Thank you! 

Now, if you couldn't tell, the title is called A Beauty's Heart. You are probably wondering what this means! It means that I am writing a sequel to the original plotline! Woo! 

The story will be called, A Beauty's Heart and let me just give you a quick look at the blurb I've come up with! 

The danger of death does not phase her. Nor does the passage of time. When you have lived your life unknowing to what came before chosen servitude in an enchanted castle, how could you fear the prospect of an eternal slumber? Yet, her roots may have more to do with the past than she may very well know. 

He knows the orphanage more than any man should, having grown up surrounded by its walls. He also knows more about pain and suffering than he would ever let on. Guilt hardens his heart and steels his mind from ever giving true love a chance. Yet, when the hunter becomes the hunted, and the only one who he may turn to carries more secrets than he could ever comprehend, his life is once more altered by magic and mysteries that weave through the land. 

If they wish to save their town and everyone they care for, they must first find themselves among the shadows of the past and the brilliant unknown of the future. 

This story will also be based on a fairy tale! Now, I am giving everyone here a little game to play until I come out with the new book! I want you to tell me which fairy tale you think I am rewriting with my own characters and who (although I find it a bit obvious) the characters involved will be! Tell me in the comments what you think, because it will also give you something to think about while I contemplate how I want to begin the next book! 

I hope you are all as excited as I am for this new story and I thank you once again for all the support and encouragement!