Chapter One

I've written this ages ago when I can't sleep one night and decided to share it with you guys. This is inspired by the book by Cecilia Ahern with the same title. I hope you like it!

It is a foggy afternoon and I gotta prepare for my meeeting with the producers of the new movie that I'll be starring in. Justin is at New York right now filming one of his movies so I am left alone in our big empty house. No matter how I hate for us to be apart, I need to understand since we have a complicatd life due to our work.

We've been together for quite a while now and been engaged on his 41st birthday and no matter what happen, I'm gonna marry this man.

It is almost 5 o'clock and paparazzi are around the restaurant that our producers chose to have dinner and talk about stuffs on. I stepped out of the car being almost blinded but all of the flashes that are clicking.

"Hey Jen!" said James, one of the producers who approached me and kissed my cheek. "You look so stunning."

"Oh James, I know!" I kiddingly told him.

We entered and I was astonished of how this classy restaurant looked like. It was a very classy yet romantic place. The table cloths goes perfectly with the wall. Paintings that are hanging are amazing and it has a nice vibrant and zesty feel.

So we proceed to our table and they already had began to order. I'm still lurking my eyes all over the place and let myself loose of how beautiful it really is. The meal that I ordered was a Fillet Wellington with Mixed Vegetables. The meat was so tender and soft and juicy. It was delicious and I promised myself that I'd be back here with Justin.

After sometime, we finished the dinner and the stuff that we need to talk. They decided to head home and I agree since it's getting late.

"We are really so lucky to have the gorgeous you in this new project." Said James, flattering me.

"Come on. Stop with the flattering! You already got me. We signed the contracts!" And we both laugh.

"I am just saying the truth." He added.

"Well, by the way, It is so cozy here huh?! And the foods are so nice." I told my amazement to James.

"Oh yeah it is."

"I'm surely be back here and bring Justin!"

"You really should! So umm... I have to go now. See you on Monday okay?" he said.

"Hmm kay." And I waved goodbye while he get in his car.

There were only few paparazzi outside the restaurant unlike earlier this night. There was no need to rush since papz around don't harass. There were few fans who approached and asked for autographs and pictures. I rush into my car and put the window down and wave to those fans. 

Paparazzi started to have a commotion and they were heading to this car that ha just been parked in front of the restaurant that we had dinner at. It is probably just another celebrity that these papz won't leave alone. Can't we have any private time in this cruel world? We are also people.

I waited for that someone to go out of the black BMW. I am intrigued of who is this person whom paparazzis wanna murder with their blinding flashing lights. 

"Hey, keep it slow." I told Andrew, my driver.

A blonde man maybe about 5'10 tall came out of the BMW. The paparazzi went crazy and pushing everybody in front of them just to capture this poor blonde man. I just really hate whenever they do that.

"BRAD! HOW'S ANGELINA?"

"BRAD LOOK AT HERE?"

"BRAD HOW ARE THE KIDS?"

"BRAD HAVE YOU SEEN JEN? SHE JUST CAME HERE!"

Wait...

BRAD?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! Thanks for reading. 

Comment Below if you liked it and I'll add the next chapter. It would mean the world to me.