Chapter 4 - An Amazing Night

Dedicated to LoveAniston. I love you Taylah sweetheart! Thanks for inspiring me to continue this. xo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He immediately stand up when he hears me and hurriedly approach me like a dog that hasn’t seen its master for years.

“Hello babe. I missed you!”  And his soft lips lands on my cheeks. “There was just a major change on the story line. They are gonna rewrite it so they decided to take a break.”

“Aren’t you gonna help ‘em write it?”  Knowing his skills, I know that they can finish it faster if he’s there.

“Nah. I said I wanna go home for a while and spend my off with you!” He moves closer to me, holds my waist and pulled me ‘til I feel that our bodies are connected with each other. I am expecting for a kiss but he just shows me a grin.

“You really did miss me, didn’t you?” I said pushing him teasingly.

He nods. I looked at him from his toes to his eyes. I raised my brows and go back looking at his perfectly chiseled abs that is seen through his thin white shirt. He bites his lips and that give me chills all over my body. I hurriedly ran from our living room going to our bedroom and he follows me.

I am awakened by the noise coming from the other side of the bed. Well, it’s just Justin, snoring. I sit down and stare at him for a while. I carefully admire that chest that’s going up and down and listens to his breath that made me fell asleep last night. I look at his face that is half lighten by the light that is coming from the door.

Last night was great. It really shows how much we’ve missed being into each other’s arms. My phone beep.  I grabbed it lying on my table side and it has a message.

“Hey, have a nice day ahead!” Brad! I thought it was just a dream! At least, I let myself believe that it is just one of my imaginations. But it isn’t! Last night was real. It is actually a nightmare that I can’t escape on. I totally forgot about him, the things that happened last night at the café, his eyes, his hair, and his everything!

I don’t know if whether to say this to the man next to me right now or just ignore it like nothing happened. This is insane! I entered again to a place wherein I don’t even know where the exit door is.

I leave the bed and go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I’m not sure if I’m doing this to remove all of the guilt that’s been killing me, because Justin is usually the one who’s preparing breakfast for us.

Though I’m already keeping myself busy, I still can’t avoid thinking the thing that happened last night. Does he still have some feelings for me? Does he feel the same way I feel right now.

The phone rang and my heart beats so fast. Should I answer it or not? What if it is him? How did he even know my home number? I’ll just leave it and let the machine get it.

No! How if Justin wakes up and hear it from the phone in our room.

Stop it Jennifer! You’re killing yourself with your own thoughts!

I nervously reached for the phone that’s been lying on the counter ringing. I slowly put it near my ear.

“Hey! Good morning.”