Chapter 7 - Text Messages

My whole body went cold and I feel like I'm gonna fell of where I am sitting. I don't know what to do and I am so busted. Busted! Busted! Busted! I look at Courteney and wishing that none of this is true, that it is just one of my imaginations which I am always imagining since last night if how if Justin finds out.

But I think this time, it is real. I am not just imagining stuffs. This scenario is not just in my head. Justin already finds out about Brad. But I am not cheating, right? We haven't done anything unforgivable I just had a coffee with him and some small talk. But he fact that I didn't tell Justin about this, oh God. I'm an adulteress. Am I?

"Brad?!" Courteney shouted, breaking the silence that's filling the room. "He's bugging you again? Chelsea's staff." she said, eyes as large as the moon looking at me. 

"Oh that Brad!" I nervously say. "Ha! It's been a while since he last called me." I laugh awkwardly.

"You better go to dinner with him this time." Justin said. "He seems like a nice guy!"

"I should?!" I ask.

"Yes, just tell me what happened when I get back." he puts my phone on the breakfast table. "For a moment there I thought it was Brad, your ex-husband Brad." My eyes popped out when he said those words and Courteney laughed hysterically. "I better go now and pack." he walked and headed out of the kitchen.

Court looks at me as if I killed a person.

"What?"

"Thanks to me, I saved your adulteress ass!" she remarked.

"Thank you." I said. "And I am not an adulteress!"

"Yet! You are not an adulteress yet." She hopped out of the chair and open the fridge. "If you continue this, it may lead into something  big! So big that you won't be able to escape from it." she added.

What she said might be true, but I know I wouldn't let that happen. I wouldn't let US happen. Brad and I are both happy now with our lives. She has a beautiful wife and healthy children. I have Justin. We're happy. Or atleast, he is.

Justin flew back to New York with him leaving me in  this big empty house again alone. Hence, I would be back working on monday. My mind would be so stressed with the film so I won't have time to think of me being alone.

This is the perks of having a relationship with both of you being in the showbiz industry. There would be days, week and even months that you both won't be together because of busy and hectic filming schedules.

It happened with me and Brad. But i know we did all the things possible for our marriage to work out even if we're both working and don't see each other that often and somewhat feels like forever. a lot of people said it won't possibly work, but hey, we worked it out for like what, 5 years? Nothing is impossible if two hearts beat the same thing. So, I know it will work this time with Justin.

After Court, Coco and I went shopping the aftrnoon, I immediately head home. I sped to the kitchen to make myself some snacks. My phone is peacefully lying where Justin dumped it early this morning and that's when I realized, it was not with me the whole time I'm out.

I quickly opened it and there were 5 missed calls and 2 messages. Justin, Justin, Justin, Brad Justin. Oh, my two man calling their girl. What? I didn't just say that?

                           I arrived safely. I'm now here at the apartment. Gonna deal with youwhen I get back. Take care of yourself. I love you. Always.

I felt a guilt circulating my body. Not because I am seeing Brad but because of the fact that I read his message first before Brad's. I usually read Justin's message last whenever there are a lot of messages in my inbox. It just gives me this excitement wheneve I open other's messages first. The excitement that there is still an important message, specially made for me, left to read. 

                          I already made reservations. See you at 8.

I look at my watch and it's already 7. I gotta prepare.