A New Day

*Nash's POV*

When I woke up, I heard Jc snoring.

"Damnit dude, why is my door open?!" I exclaim and Jc starts awake.

"Idunno..." He mumbles from across the hall. "Get up and close it, lazy ass."

"Faggot." I say, getting out of my bed and walking to the bathroom.

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Jessie. I smiled and read it.

From Jess

Hey! I had a blast last night! Let's do it again sometime? 😊

To Jess

Sure thing, babe. I'll see you tonight. 😉

I smiled again and stepped into the steaming shower.

*Jc's POV*

Nash takes to long in the damn shower. Like why. Anyway, I wanna see Haven again so bad. She's too perfect.. It's so unnecessary. I shoot her a text and walk downstairs to the other bathroom for a quick shower so Nash can finish his.

To Havey

Hey, darlin'. Let's hang out today. I miss you. 😞

She replied quickly.

From Havey

Hellllllo, love. Sure. Give me a time and place. Are you wanting to drive or meet up somewhere? I miss you more! 😭

I smirk and reply before undressing.

To Havey

How does 2:00 sound? We can chill at the beach. Gives us both time to get ready. I'll drive ya, babe.

From Havey

Okieeeee. I'm stoked. I wanna swim and play around so I'll be in my bikini. 😳

I reply quickly and step into the shower, loving every second of the hot water hitting my back.

To Havey

Sounds good, gorgeous. Let's me see dat bod. I'll see ya in an hour. 😚

From Havey

Okay, baby face. 😁

I smile and put my phone on the counter, listening to Loyal by Chris Brown as I sing and wash my hair.

*Haven's POV*

I adore hanging out with Jc. I know it's only our second time buuutttt y'know.

"Hey, I'm hanging with Nash today. I don't know what we're doing yet, but yeah." Jessie beams at me over her Mountain Dew bottle.

"Good. Jc and I are going to the beach. I'm gonna shower really quick and get ready." I reply walking up the stairs to my bathroom.

"Nash is getting me at 3:30. And I have no idea when we'll be back. I'll make sure to take my keys." She replies standing at the bottom of the stairs.

I laugh really loud and yell "I'll remind you before I leave. And then text you at 3:20."

"R U D E." She yells and I laugh.

I lay out my black Hollister string bikini with maroon birds on it. Grab my white shorts from my second dresser drawer and a see-through gray halter top. I walk into the bathroom and undress, stepping into the shower.

*Jessie's POV*

Walking into my room, I hear Haven singing Headband by B. O. B and I shout "I chop one, chop two, chop that ass down." I hear her laugh and proceed into my room.

I text Nash quickly before picking out what I want to wear.

To Nashty

Where are we going?

From Nashty

Out to eat and the movies. ☺️

To Nashty

Okie. See ya soon. 😘

I pull out my ripped, light blue capris, a black sweater that hangs off one shoulder, and my white toms.

"I'm out Jess! I don't wanna smell yo skank nasty ass! Bathe!" Haven yells and I laugh.

"I planned on it Bitch!" I shout back and undress, turning on the shower.

*Jc's POV*

Thirty more minutes Jc.. You can do it..

"Hey bitch, I'm going out with Jess tonight. Do NOT bring Haven and do NOT tag along." Nash jokes.

"Good. I have thirty minutes until I go get Haven. So back the fuck up." I put my hand up and look away, trying to remain serious.

"I will cut you. I have no idea when I'll be back. Soooooo. Don't miss me." He blows a kiss at me.

"You are so gay." I say, adjusting my beanie. I'm wearing my black and yellow palm tree swim trunks and a teal short sleeved shirt with my black vans.

"Says the faggot wearing black and yellow with mother ducking teal!" Nash laughs. "Seriously, wear the black v neck. It looks less homo."

"Thanks dude." I say switching shirts. I hate looking stupid in front of her.. She's so perfect.

*Haven's POV*

I slide on my shorts over my swim suit bottoms, liking the way my shorts made me look even more tan. I leave my hair naturally wavy due to going to the beach, but I pull it back into a ponytail. I hate my natural hair. It is completely senseless.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to grab an Arizona tea and an apple. I hear Jessie parading down the stairs.

"Don't you look cute." I acknowledge her capris. "I think you should make Nash happy. He likes asses and yours is huge in those pants."

"Thanks biiiiiiirch." She smiles and grabs a water from the fridge.

I hear a knock at the door and automatically get nervous. "I'm heading out," I say slipping on my gray vans as I throw away my apple core. "I'll see ya when I get home. Text me if you need me. DO NOT FORGET YOUR MOTHER FRICKIN' KEYS." I toss her her Pokémon lanyard that matches my own.

"I won't." She slips them over her head and smiles. "Have fuuuunn."

I open the door and see a smiling Jc. "Hi gorgeous." He blushes as he sees my exposed stomach through my shirt.

I giggle and pull him into a hug. "Hi babe."

He grabs my hand and I shut the door. He walks me to his car and opens the door for me. I slide into the car and exhale, he smells excellent.

*Nash's POV*

I drive over to Jessie's, dowsing myself in cologne before closing the door of my car. I jog to the for and knock.

She opens the door and beams at me, I notice her lanyard and smile back. "Nice lanyard doll."

"Thank ya." She hugs me and kisses my cheek. She looks gorgeous.

"Let's get going babe. I don't want someone around here to see you.. They might try to take ya from me." I wink at her and put my arm around her waist.