Body Party

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT*

*Haven's POV*

The rest of the day went by of just cuddling with Jc, and watching Netflix. I didn't remember falling asleep, but I guess I did. When I woke up, I looked around. I was in the bedroom and Jc's arm was draped around me tightly. I smiled and slid out of the bed, I checked the time on my phone, and giggled at Jc's silly face as my lock screen. It's noon, I thought to myself as I saw a message from Jessie pop up. I unlocked my phone and read the message. 

From Jess 

Hey, I need you to call me ASAP. I have some news to tell you. :)

To Jess

Sure thing, babe. I have some news for you myself. :))

As I walked on to the balcony, I dialed Jessie's number and heard her smile when she answered the phone, "Hey Havey! How's the cabin? How's Jc? How's everything?"

"Hey, love. Everything is great. How about there? And Nashty?" I laughed.

"Goooooooood. So, my news is, two days ago.. Nash and I had sex.. like it was amazing." She squealed into my ear, and I smiled. 

"It's about time. But that's weird, Jc and I were going to but I..." I hesitated.

"HAVEN MARIE! YOU DID NOT REJECT WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO GET IT!" She yelled at me through the phone. I heard Nash chuckle in the background saying, "Shit, Havester.." 

"Shut up, Nashty. I did, sadly. I had flashbacks and couldn't go through with it.. BUT he didn't let me off that easily." I smirked to myself. 

"GOD.. HE HURT YOU?!" Jessie exclaimed, getting angry. "Damn Jc! What the fuck?" Nash screamed.

"NOOOOO! He ate me out, and it was glorious." I laughed and heard them both laugh and sigh.

"You need to get it on, Haven. Like now, where's Jc?" Nash must've grabbed Jessie's phone because his voice was closer. 

"In bed. I just might." I laughed at  him.

"Good, because Jess and I are about to. See ya!" He yelled into the phone.

"Haha, be safe guys. Love you guys." I smiled and hung up. As I eased my way back into the house, I looked at Jc's cute little baby cheeks. I smiled at him and saw that he was sleeping on his back, I straddled his lap and grinded against him slightly, feeling him move his hips in instinct. I smile and leaned forward, kissing him so hard that I felt him wake up and pull me closer into him, as I kept grinding on him. 

"Damn, babe.. This is the best way to be woken up." He winked at me and slid his hand up my shirt. I gasped at his motions and bit my lip. He pulled my back  down to his face and kissed me, flipping to make me underneath him. I looked up at him innocently and he groaned, "Haven Marie, don't do that." I smiled and tug at his shirt. He pulls it over his head and I run my hands over his muscular torso, basically dying from the feel of power running through his muscles. 

"Baby, we will this time." I assure him, looking up at him. He smiled widely and pulled my shirt over my head, placing kisses drown my neck and onto my chest. I groaned into his ear and he shivered, whispering my name into my neck, sending chills through my body as he stuck his hand into my pants. 

*Jessie's POV*

I heard Nash coming up the stairs, so I got into my bed quickly, acting as if I was sleeping. He walked into the room and chuckled under his breath. He walked over to the bed, pulling his shirt over his head and sliding in behind me, his hands sliding over my stomach, and chest. His lips placing small but passionate kisses on my back, and the backs of my shoulders. I sigh into him, and press my ass against his slightly hard penis. I smile as he kisses my neck and rolls me to face him. His hands find my face and pull me in closer. One of his hands stays on my neck and the side of my face, while the other found its way to the small of my back and soon, into my underwear.