The Date

*Jc's POV*

I jogged around to my side of the car. I exhaled before sliding behind the wheel. She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"I have to admit, I'm nervous." She says looking down at her Pokémon lanyard.

"I am too, babe. But I promise, I'll have you home when you wanna be home. And I'm not gonna pressure you into anything you don't want to do." I say, placing a hand on hers while my other is on the wheel.

She blushes and nods, looking out the window. I slow at a red light and pull her face to look at me. "I promise you. Now let's have a good time."

She smiles and plugs her phone into the stereo in my car. She scrolls through her music and plays Talk Dirty by Jason Derülo. I start dancing behind the wheel a little and she laughs.

"You look like this!!" She exclaims and hunches over, bouncing to the beat of the song.

I laugh, "That's so upsetting."

The song ends and we're almost to the beach, another song comes on, Say Something by The Neighborhood featuring Christina Aguilera. She starts singing when Christina does. I stare in amazement. I had no clue she could sing. I start singing the guys part and she stops singing. "I was singing out loud?" She asks, confused.

I nod, turning into a parking space. "And very well, I might add. I had no idea that you could sing."

"I can't. Anyway, let's go have fun!" She yells and climbs out of the car. I watch as she runs to a empty spot and places her towel down. She strips her shorts and shirt and runs and jumps into the ocean.

*Jessie's POV*

Nash plugs in his phone and starts playing Headband by B. O. B. I start laughing and singing along. When I felt him looking at me, I turned to him, "Whaaaat?

"I didn't think you'd know this song. Not many girls do." He smiles at me.

I shrug and continue singing, dancing a little. He sings as well until we reach a small Chinese restaurant.

"Lunch? I thought you said dinner?" I question as he opens my door.

"Both. And a movie in between. Maybe ice cream. Unless you want ice cream now and to go shopping? And then to the movies?" He asks, helping me out of the car.

"You pick. I'm not very picky." I smile and hug him.

"We'll get ice cream. I wanna spend my money on you." He whispers as he hugs me back.

I smile and get back into the car. He drives us to Tropical Moon and walks around to open my door.

I climb out of the car and walk into the frozen yogurt shop and freeze once I see who is sitting at the first table.