Surprises

I woke up the next morning after sleeping all day and night next to Jc. It was ten in the morning and I looked at my phone. I had eight texts from Jessie.

I read all of them and felt Jc reading over my shoulder.

From Jessie

Haven, babe. You did it right?

Damn it Haven answer me.

You're ignoring me, seriously?

Ugh, Haven! I can't stand not talking to you.

Haven Marie! Answer me right now.

Okay, I'm gonna stop texting you.

Oh my God, Haven. I'm dying!!!

You wouldn't even answer if I was dying, you whore!

I laughed and Jc shook his head. "Sometimes I think she's your boyfriend." He says, pulling my hips closer to him.

I shrugged and typed back a message to her.

To Jessie

Sorry babe. I slept all day yesterday and was kind of busy. Jc is getting jealous, so if you need me just call. I want to enjoy the last few days I have with him alone. You might wanna do the same with Nashty.

From Nash

Oh believe me, she is. ;)

I threw my phone onto the bed and started laughing hysterically. Jc walked up and read the messages confused. I looked over and said, "I told Jessie to enjoy her time with Nash." Jc started laughing really hard. Once our laughter fit was over, Jc went to get something, I don't know what, but it's a surprise for me.

As I walked back upstairs after hugging him goodbye, I walked in to the room and saw a huge bag with a note stapled to it. I read the note and smiled. "Baby girl. I bought you some new clothes. and there's a certain outfit I want you to wear today. At the bottom of the bag, there's an outfit in it's own individual bag. Put it on and at 2:30 meet me outside. I love you, princess. xoxo Jc"

I smiled as I scanned through dozens of adorable outfits that Jc had purchased. I got to the bottom of the bag and saw a pink striped bag, and I got nervous. I opened the bag and saw some very lacey lingerie. I blushed instantly then I saw another note that said "For Later ;). " I rolled my eyes and got to the last bag, I opened it and saw green and black running shorts, a pair of black and grey vans, an underarmour black and gray sports bra, and a light gray Nike dry fit tank top. I looked at them confused, but went to shower.

I stepped out of the most amazing shower ever and braided my hair down my back. I slid on the clothes that fit like a glove. They were so comfortable. I put on some mascara and smiled. looking at the time, I brushed my teeth, put on a green underarmour headband and stepped outside just as Jc pulled up. "Don't you look good, baby girl." Jc smirked at me and I laughed.

"Thanks babe." I said sliding into the car. "So where are we going, handsome?"

Jc slid his hand into mine and started driving, "You'll see."