Anniversaries are Great

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT*

*Jessie's POV*

On the phone with Nash.

"Nash, Jc and Haven just left. Come over? I'm lonely. Just pack some stuff, so you don't have to keep going back and forth." I say, whining a little.

"Sure babe. I'll be over in fifteen. I'm gonna shower." He says, voice raspy from just waking up.

"NOOOO. Save that for tonight. With me." I say, biting my lip even though he can't see me.

"Mmmmm.. Sure baby. I love you. See ya soon." He says.

"I love you too." I hang up and run upstairs to clean up my room. It's a mess of clothes strung everywhere. I grab all the dirty clothes and throw them downstairs. Folding my clean clothes I hear the door bell ring and I put them away quickly. I run down the stairs in my white sports bra and yoga pants. I grab my dirty clothes, fling them into the laundry room, and catch my foot on the door. I fall and Nash busts through the unlocked door. I'm laughing so hard on the floor. Nash sees me and smiles. "Nice trip?" He laughs. I get off the floor and run up, kissing him fiercely. He carries me to my bed and I sigh.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod, smiling. "Shower. Now." I say, and he happily strips off his shirt and walks to the bathroom.

*Jc's POV*

Haven has beautiful curves. I can't seem to stop running my hands all over her. I can't stop them. They do as they please, and she doesn't seem to mind. I got into the room and laid her on the bed, still kissing her passionately. Damn.. I love her, I thought to myself.

She broke the kissing and looked up at me, biting her lip, knowing it drove me crazy. I smiled at her and whispered, "Are we gonna do this.. or nah?"

She laughed like I wanted her to. And nodded, pulling me onto her again. I started kissing her neck, hearing her moan made me want her even more.

*Nash's POV*

Soon all of our clothes were off and I turned on the water to make it hot. Jessie's body is perfection. From her small, delicate feet, to her birthmark just above her left knee, to her pretty little head with cascading auburn hair. Even the little scars on her thighs. She's perfect. She's looking at me; I'm wondering what she's thinking. I wonder if she noticed my knuckles, or my chest.. I hope not. She needs to keep her image of me while she still can. She stepped into the shower, and motioned me to her. I followed into the warm water and placed my hands on her hips as she wrapped her as around my neck. She smiles up at me, showing her flawless smile. I smile back and kiss her gently at first. I feel her heart rate speed up as we start growing more hungry with our kisses. We eventually stopped kissing and washing each other. I rubbed the body wash all over her gorgeous body, over her breasts and torso, her back, and her legs. She did the same to me, being gentle, and biting her lip as she did. I can admit, I was feeling it. It was growing, and I couldn't take it much longer. I whispered, "You better hurry your cute little ass up. Wash your hair and let's get out of here." She smiles at me and quickly washes her hair. Getting out of the shower, we don't bother drying off, and jump onto her bed. She instantly climbs onto me and starts kissing me, grinding against my hips, and I groan into her mouth. She smiles and looks at me, "Having an issue? Should we stop?" She asks, so innocently I throw her off of me and climb onto her, and crash my mouth into hers. I kiss down her body, to her thighs and vagina. I start kissing her inner thighs and hear her gasp, I look up to find her eyes closed and her hands in her hair. I smirk against her delicate skin and she looks down at me. She puts her right hand into my hair and beckons me forward. I kiss closer and closer to her vagina. As I finally reach her clit, I lick it up and down gently. I hear her moan and stick one finger inside her, feeling her shudder made me grow harder. I lick her faster and slide my tongue into her once and she moans "Nash." I slide up her body, and kiss her. She kisses back, touching the tip of my penis and making me jerk. She smiles and looks into my eyes, practically begging me to make love to her. As I plan to. I stick my member inside her slowly and let her adjust to my size. She nods after she does and I thrust slowly, and gently, not wanting to hurt her. She moans a little and I pick up speed, keeping a steady rhythm, making sure to make her feel good. I kiss her as I thrust and she slides her hand into my hair. I groan against her mouth. I pick up more speed and she's moaning louder, moaning my name, cursing at me, telling me harder. I do as she says with hesitation. I go as hard as I can. "Oh my God. NASH!!!" She orgasms onto me as I thrust once and finally letting her ride out her high. But she's not done.

"Lay on your back, babe. You need to finish." She smiles and points at the bed. She kisses down my body and gets to my hips, brushing tiny kisses onto them. A groan escapes my lips as I watch her. She smiles and takes the tip into her mouth. I gasp and flinch a little, she was amazing. She slid the whole thing into her mouth and throat, and I groaned, closing my eyes. She clenched her jaw and I opened my eyes, looking at her. She sucked and deep throated me until I came into her mouth and throat. She kept eyes contact the whole time, and left me in bliss. I loved her so much. "I hope I made you feel good." She says, crawling up to me and laying on my chest. She must have heard my heavy breathing and my heart racing. She smiled and placed a small kiss onto my chest. I held her and we both fell asleep.

*Haven's POV*

Laying on this fantastic bed was heaven. But I'm way too exhausted to do anything tonight. "Jc, please don't get upset.." I say, grabbing his hands. "I'm not, love. You're tired. I understand. But let me make you a bit more tired." He smiled at me. I nodded, and watched as he basically tore my clothes off and I looked up at him, taking in my naked body. Scars and all. He smiled and kissed my neck, I felt myself gasp and he chuckled. He kissed down my body, leaving my body warm and ready. He kissed both of my hips and gently raked his teeth across my left hip bone, making me shiver and giving me chills. He smiles at me, with his perfect smile. And stuck his tongue inside of me. I automatically moaned, putting my hand in his hair. He smiled against me and licked my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I groaned and held his hair tightly, moving my hips into his mouth. He stuck a finger in me and started pumping, licking my clit quickly. "Jc, oh my, JUSTIN!!!" I orgasmed into him, he licked it all off of me and striped his clothes off, crawling into the bed, and holding me close to him. I kissed him gently, "I love you so much. Happy three months. Goodnight, my love." I felt him press into me and smile, "I love you too, Haven. Goodnight, my princess."