chapter 16

A knock at the door interrupted his thoughts.
"Come in" he said. His second-in-command stood in the doorway.
"Anything?"
"We might have got something. We're not sure because it would lead us to a different country," the man said.
"What are you fucking talking about?"
"We believe Valerie Walter's daughter has moved to America, sir. We're going through the scanners now trying to find a match. This picture isn't the best thing to go on. It's a little older, and we don't know for sure how old she might be."
Dominic lost his temper. "I don't give a fuck how long it takes. Get me some answers, and do it quickly. I want this girl, and when I get my hands on her I'll show everyone not to fucking mess with me. What's mine, stays mine." He rubbed his hands together just thinking about the pain he would inflict on her. The nameless girl who was causing him trouble.

*******
Tate growled with frustration as every lead came up blank. There was no way he could find any fucking information about the girl that jalal wanted. That could mean only one thing. She was in the country illegally. Pulling the notes up he'd phoned through early in the morning, he picked up the phone and dialled Sean.
"Hello?" a female voice answered with a purr.
"Is Sean in?" he asked.
"Give it here, babe. Go and make some coffee.
Tate rolled his eyes as he heard Sean giving out orders. "Sean here."
"jalal isn't keeping my girl away from me. I'm a free agent until the right woman comes along. What do you want?"
"jalal phoned me this morning with more information about this girl."
"Fucking hell. He must really like this girl."
"Yeah." Tate thought about his own girl, Rebecca Black. If he did this, he could finally get a shot with the only woman he'd ever cared about. He remembered the last time he had seen her. She'd been terrified, but he'd known right away what she'd come to mean to him.
"Give me the names and what-not."
Her mother is dead, and apparently someone by the name of Dominic was mentioned. Also, he said she sounded strange. Had like a British accent or something as she was talking."
"What?" Sean asked sounding alert.
"Her mother is dead, Dominic, and something about a British accent. What's up, Sean?"
"I don't like the sound of this."
"Why?"
"Look, I don't want to start a panic, but I need to get some shit sorted out. Then I'll call you."
"Just give me some information here," Tate said.
"Not yet. I was fine until you mentioned the name Dominic. Let me talk to my contacts, and I'll speak to you soon." The line cut off.
Tate growled and threw the receiver down. He hated being kept in the dark. Staring at the computer screen of Selena Moore, he wondered what was different about her from so many other women. Jalal
wouldn't stop in his quest to pursue her, even if this search came up badly.

Jalal watched her read a book. The numbers on the screen were doing nothing to distract him from the vision of Selena. The men couldn't take their eyes away from her as he held his meetings. Her skirt was lifted above the knee, ; He took the food from Stacey and told her to take a long break. Placing the food down, he closed and locked the door.
Taking the food over to his desk, he looked at Selena. She stared at him, the e-reader open in her lap.
"Come here," he said.
She placed the e-reader on the side before standing moving to stand next to him. Jalal held her hip and brought her in front of his desk. Staring into her eyes,
"Don't speak."
"I need to" she said.
"Did I say you could speak?"
She shook her head. Jalal couldn't believe how instantly submissive she was. It was as if a part of her responded to his call.
"Now, you've got to eat lunch, but first I want you to earn it."
"I don't understand."
He could see the evidence between her lips.
"You look perfect."
"jalal?" she whispered. He loved hearing his name on her lips.
"kiss me
"What?" He saw the look of alarm on her face.
She nodded and did as he says.