Chapter 1

Tayah P.O.V

"Nahhh baee." I said laughing at Michael on Facetime.

"But I'm just saying. You would good as fuck with ass piercings" he said.

"No." I said still laughing.

"Tay." he said.

"Yea?" I asked.

"You dyed your hair . I just noticed." he said smiling.

"Yea. I just did it yesterday. I like it red." I said.

"Yea it look good. " he said .

"Thanks. I'll talk to you in the morning I got class." I said.

"Aight. I got basketball practice in the morning anyway. " he said 

"Basketball don't start for 8 more months." I said.

"I know. But college is way more strict." he said.

"Oh. We do good and I love you Okay?" I said .

"Okay bae . I love you more." he said before blowing me a kiss and then ending the video chat.

But that was 10 months ago.

------

"Tay come on." Honey said.

"I'm coming geez." I said doing a doing a double take in the mirror.

I had on a a pair of light denim shorts, a Marilyn Monroe crew neck and my Taxi's to match it. I had my red hair straight today.

"About damn time." Honey said as I hopped in her Mustang. We were headed to a basketball game at her school and I was beyond nervous. Why? Because I would see Michael and we haven't talked in 10 whole months, almost a year.

Yea we're broken up. But not because of anything major , just because distance was killing us. Facetiming wasn't working anymore cause both of us were busy with school and sports. It was for the better.

After about a hour we arrived to UCLA. We had a hour to spare before the game so we went to Honey's dorm.

"Heeey Boo." Her roommate Jasmine said tackling me.

"Heeyyy. But Jaz I can't breath." I said laughing.

"Sorry girl. I ain't seen you in damn near a year. When you dye yo hair?" she asked.

"About 10 month's ago." I said laughing.

"Well It's cute." she said.

"Thanks. Aye Honey you didn't tell Chris I was coming, right?" I asked.

"Nope. I had to sneak away just to get you." she said laughing.

"Y'all I'll be back Tj here." Jas said running outta the dorm.

"Honey Bee , I gotta tell ya something." I said.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I'm getting transferred to UCLA next month." I said waiting to see her expression.

She ran towards me squeezing me real tight, then started singing.

"Reunited and it feels so good." she sang laughing.

"Nigga You slow." I said laughing.

After just kicking it with my bitch, we headed across campus to the game. Once we got there the girls game was just in the 1st quarter and it was packed.

"Watch Ty and Chris face." Honey said laughing as we trudged up the bleachers.

We reached Michael and Chris , and I swear I could feel my heart beating outta my chest. Michael had one his beats with a towel over his eyes so he didn't see me.