Chapter 14

Tayah P.O.V

"As long as we good." I said smiling.

"Yea we good. I knew this was gone happen I guess. You and Michael meant to be, no matter how much y'all try to avoid it." he said. "And by the way I ain't fucking with Yasmine."

"Don't let me stop you, if you like her go for it." I said.

"Nah, I gave her a chance to tell me the truth about y'all but she kept lying. I ain't fucking with nobody that lie for no reason."

"Oh. Well she a bitch anyway." I snarled.

"Yea. But you know just cause you and Michael dating don't mean we can't be friends." He said cracking a small smile.

"You right." I said smiling. "See you later?"

"Yea. I'll see you later." he said giving me a quick hug.

*

"Stop playing all the time with yo ole peanut ass head." I said laughing as I got off the floor after he pushed me off the bed.

"Ahh, I'm sorry bae." he said laughing and pulling me up with one of his arms, and onto his lap.

"You real strong lately." I said.

"Born strong niccaaa." he said. "Feel this muscle guh."

"Muscle?" I asked examining his arm. "It ain't shit there." I said laughing.

Before I knew it he flipped us over so that now I was trapped under him.

"Damn yo ole heavy ass." I said acting like I was gasping for air.

"Girl shut up." he said before rolling off of me.

"You wanna go to the party tonight?" I asked.

"Hell yea. J party's always be on point." he said.

"I feel like I'm still a newbie at this college." I said.

"You wanna know how to get noticed?" he asked.

"How?"

"Just look like yourself. Your gorgeous,  so niggas gone already be looking at you and hoes already gone find a reason to hate." he said.

"But the thing is I don't want girls to be hating,  I wanna just be cool with everybody." I whined.

He laughed before getting up and getting his full length mirror out.

"Get up." he said.

"Why?  I'm comfortable." I said.

"Bae just come." he said.

I sighed and walked over to him in front of the mirror.

"Do you see you?" he asked

"Duh." I said laughing.

"Well you see a beautiful girl. When girls are beautiful,  ugly hoes..... "

"Hate." I said

"Exactly. And then add the star basketball player to the equation. Even pretty hoes gone..... " he said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Hate." I said.

"Exactly. So don't be worrying about everybody liking you. Only thing you should be worried about is being my sexy ass girlfriend,  getting your degree and getting this paper. Not these hating ass hoes." he said kissing my cheek .

"Why you do that.?" I asked blushing.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Ma-"