Chapter 24

Tayah P.O.V

"You ready?" I looked over at Michael.

He nodded.

We both got out the car and walked up the little cobblestone pathway. I followed Michael as he knocked on his baby mama'a door. She was pretty actually. She had long curly hair that was put up in a bun, she was skinny as hell, but had a little tootie booty, and she was lightskin but kinda brownskin if that makes sense.

She opened the door and waved for us to come in. We walked in and sat on the couch. I looked around seeing pictures of her and the child as a baby.

"Hey , before I call King out I wanna say thank you. Thanks for actually coming, and you too." She pointed at me. "Layah?"

"Tayah." I smiled.

"Oh sorry. But thanks for not restricting Tyga from seeing his child. I really appreciate it." She said.

The whole time Michael was silent, just taking in everything I guess. I knew his heart was doing flips right now.

"Kinggg. C'mere baby." Deja yelled.

5 seconds later a little boy came running from down the hallway. I couldn't believe how much he looked like Michael. The same everything. Even the forehead game was strong yo.

"Daddy." King said walking up to Michael.

"Damn." Michael mumbled as a smile came across his face. "I'm a daddy."

"I been showing him pictures of you from Instagram and stuff so he knows you." Deja said smiling.

"Daddy what's that?" He asked pointing to Michaels gold watch.

"It's a watch." Michael smiled.

"I want one." King said.

"Here." Michael said taking his off.

I smiled as I saw Michaels eyes get glossy. He rested his face in his hands as I saw tears fall.

King rubbed his back before getting in front of him.

"Don't cry daddy. Boys don't cry!" King said causing all of us to laugh.

Michael lifted up laughing and wiping his face.

"You right. Boys don't cry."

"Come on, lemme show you my room." He said grabbing Michael's hand and pulling him down the hallway he originally came from.

"King is something else." Deja laughed.

"Seriously. He's the cutest though." I said smiling.

"What days do you think Michael would want him?" She asked .

"I don't know. I mean probably every weekend because during the week he has school and basketball. Oh and Fridays . He has games on those days and I know he would love his son there." I said.

"That's perfect then. As long as he gets to see his daddy." She smiled as Michael and King came back into the living room.

"Since it's Friday can I take him until Sunday afternoon?" Michael asked. "I gotta play tonight and I know he wanna come to the game."

"That's cool. Just call me when your on your way home so I can know to be home." She said.

"Okay. Lemme go get his bag and car seat."

*

"Go daddy!" King said jumping up and down on the bleachers as everybody cheered on Michael. He was sprinting down the court about to dunk.