Chapter 11

Tayah P.O.V

"Wait, your pregnant?!" Honey yelled.

"Girl no. I'm in college , trying to get my future straight not have no baby." I said.

"Girl. You scared me." she said laughing. "Why would you say that?"

"I was just thinking about, what if I do get pregnant one day. Have a lil Tayah running around."

"That'll be a bad ass child." she said laughing.

I laughed a lil.

"Honey, you think I made the right decision?" I asked.

She sighed and looked at me.

"You know I'm real af so I'm gone tell you the truth. I think you should've chosen Anthony. Michael ain't ready for a relationship right now and neither are you. You need to just tell Michael that you love him or whatever but your not ready for a relationship. He'll understand. After a while then you make your choice, when Anthony actually has a better chance." she said.

I took in everything she said and agreed.

"Your right." I said.

"I know. Now go talk to Ty." she said.

"I love you Honey Bee." I said hugging her.

"I love you too Tay Boogie." she said.

I left going straight to Michael's dorm. I knocked on the door and he answered pulling me in by my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Hey Baby." he said closing the door.

"Michael can we talk?" I asked.

"Ah hell  , I know what those words mean." he said. "Wassup ma?"

"I'm not ready for this relationship." I said.

"What you mean Tay?" he asked starting at me. It felt like he was starting into my soul.

"I'm saying I love you, I really do. But right now, me or you not ready for a relationship." I said.

He stayed silent , still staring me into the eyes.

"Tayah I'm not gone keep playing these games with you." he said crossing his arms over his chest. "I love you but you playing tug of war with my heart right now."

"I'm not tryna play you, I promise. Just give me time. You do you for now. I'm gone do me." I said.

"Aight. You remember our promise the day we left for college right.?" he asked.

"We promise not to forget each other? " I said.

"Exactly. Don't forget me." he said.

"How could I?  I see yo peanut head all the time." I said.

"I know your not gonna forget me like that. I'm saying don't forget the way I made you feel, the memories we made, don't forget our Prom, our Spring Break, our Christmas,  don't forget us." he said still looking into my soul.

"I promise I won't." I said trying my hardest not to let tears fall.

He grabbed my face smashing his lips into mine. He kissed me so much passion I thought he was gonna strip me naked. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms fell to my waist. He pulled away looking down at me and into my eyes.

"I love you LaTayah." he said pecking my lips.

"I love you too."  I said.

"I'll see you later." he said smiling slightly.

"Bye." I said smiling before leaving.

I went straight to my dorm thinking about everything that just went down. It was crazy. Michael loved me so much he was willing to let me go, so that I could get my shit together.

I studied for about 2 hours straight for my chemistry test before hearing knocks on my door.

I opened it to see Anthony.

"Hey. " I said going back to sit on the couch with him trailing me.

"Wassup Tay Tay? I ain't seen you all day." he said.

"I was busy." I said.

"With?" he asked.

"Talking to Michael and studying." I said.

"So you and him official again?" he asked.

"We were. But were not anymore. I'm not ready for a relationship,  neither is he. " I said.

"Oh cool." he said. I saw a small smile creep in his face, but he tried to hide it.

We chilled and watched Martin the rest of the night. Somehow he ended up knocked out on the floor and I ended sleeping on the couch.

---------------

It's short. I know, I know.

Anywaaayy....

How y'all feel bout this Chappie?

Tell me how you feel bout Tay breaking up with Michael.

Comment & Vote Babess.

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥✌