Chapter 5

Tayah P.O.V

"So you threw him out?" Honey asked. I was telling her about everything that happened.  I could trust her with anything.

"Yea. Honey I love him but he really hurt me, bringing her up in here to showcase her and shit." I said

"I understand boo. Sooooo, bout Anthony. You giving him a chance?" she asked smiling.

"No. That's strictly sex and friendship. Your the only person who knows so shh." I said.

"Yea, yea. That's what everybody say." she said laughing a lil.

"I'm serious." I said as we walking in the library.

"Umhmm. We gone see how long this last." she said smirking. "Wait, is that him?"

I looked in the direction she was pointing and sure enough it was him. I tried hiding the smile that crept on my face.

"Go say Hey." she said pushing me toward him.  He was at a table all alone studying. I saw a couple of girls at a table beside me watching him like a piece of fried chicken and I couldn't blame em.

I walked over nervous as hell for no reason.

"Hey." I smiled sitting down across from him.

"Hey, wassup?" he asked showing them pearly whites.

"Nothing, I was just chilling with my girl Honey and saw you. It would be rude to not say hey." I said.

"It would. You look nice today. I likely this lil curl thing you got going on." he said wrapping his finger in one of my spiral curls.

"Thanks." I said trying my absolute hardest not to blush.

"I see that. Turning red on me." he said smiling and pinching my cheek.

"Stop." I said laughing and playfully hitting his arm.

"You straighten shit out with Tyga?" he asked.

"Nope. He said enough yesterday he wanna be will Paula." I said.

He nodded before smiling which soon turned into him biting his lip.

"What you thinking bout over there?" I asked.

"It was about to go down man. If he wouldn't have stopped by I would've had ya ass singing love songs all next week." he said smirking.

"You pretty confident lover boy." I said smirking.

"Aight. I'm coming over tonight , 7:30." He said smiling.

"I'll be waiting." I said standing up and giving him a wink before walking off.

*

Chris P.O.V

"Baeeee." I said plopping down on top of Honey.

"Getcho heavy light skin ass off me." she yelled.

"Say It nicely." I said grabbing one if her small thighs and squeezing it.

"Oww. Chris please move!" She said.

"That's better." I said rolling beside her.

I heard her mumble something but that was the least of my worries.

"I needa tell you something." I said .I was getting nervous now.

"Yes sir?" she asked playing with my hair.

"I can't sugarcoat shit about it so I might as well say it. I cheated in you." I said shutting my eyes tight. I was prepared for the ass wooping I was bout to receive. But instead I heard light sniffles. I turned around and seen Honey crying. I've only seen her cry once and it hurt me, but now it was tearing me apart knowing my decisions were causing her pain.