Chapter 21

Michael P.O.V

I watched as Tayah's face dropped and little tears started rolling down her face. Whoever this nigga was had her like this.

"Baby, what's wrong.?" I asked.

"That's Jaylen." she sniffed.

"Okay?" I said doing the Waka Flocka face.

"That's the ex I told you about from VA. " she said wiping her tears. "Just seeing him brought back so many memories."

I got a little jealous real quick. This nigga got my girl thinking about him now and all that shit.

"Well... it's nice that your saw him bae." I said kissing her cheek and fixing me something to drink.

"I feel bad tho, he looked so sad turning away." she said.

"He can't be sad when he told you to move on. You moved on to me, somebody who loves you with everything in them." I said causing her to smile a little.

"See, your so much more prettier when you smile baby girl. Stop frowning." I said pulling her chin towards me and pecking her nose then her lips.

"See this is why your my baby." she said smiling.

"Baby? I'm no longer hubby.?" I asked.

"You are my eveerythinggg." she said before I smiled and kissed her lips.

Her little southern accent was so damn cute.

"We gotta game tomorrow. They rescheduled it. You coming?" I asked.

"Michael ain't I always there supporting my baby.?" she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yea." I smiling grabbing her waist.

"Okay then. Now just shut up and give me some of that loving." she said causing me to laugh before I picked her up and carried her towards the room.

*

"Y'all need to get back in shape. Practice tomorrow at 8㏂." Coach J yelled.

We all started heading towards the showers before I heard coach yelling.

"Stevenson! Brown! " he yelled. We jogged over to him.

"Sir?" me & Chris asked as I wiped the sweat from my forehead and neck with my towel.

"We have scouts coming out tomorrow. Now we have Miami, Golden State, and San Antonio coming to check y'all out." he said.

Me & Chris's eyes got wide as we dapped each other up.

"But here's the thang. They know y'all are a team. Y'all have and unbreakable connection out on the court so you need to be thinking about which team both of you want to go too." he said. "This is real deal business. Think about it and play hard tomorrow."

"Yes sir." We both said.

"Be ready for practice tomorrow. Your dismissed." he said walking away.

"Golden State." Chris smiled.

"Hell yea. This been our dream since children." I smiled grabbing my gym bag.

"We bouta be balling for our favorite team boy." Chris said as we walked across the campus.

It was now 8:56 & practice started at 4.

I grabbed my phone seeing I had a message from Tay.

My Errthang♥♕: I'm cooking and I know your hungry and tired. Come spend the night I'll take care of you baby daddy.

-Guh you gone make me get you pregnant, better quit playing lol. How you gone take care of me tho?