Chapter 17

Tayah P.O.V

"I'm honestly getting fucking scared." Honey said eating a bag of Cheetos. She know damn well her Orthodontist told her to stop eating hard stuff,  she just don't listen.

"Me too..Like why they taking so long & Michael gone get you for eating his chips. " I said looking down at my clock which read 3:13㏂ .

"Chrissy come back, you can blame it all on me, I was dumb, and I can't live without you." Honey sang from some old song. I looked at her before we both started dying. I swea she a fool.

Meannnnwhileee.....

Michael P.O.V

"You sure we cleaned up everything?" Chris asked.

I looked over and smacked my lips at his ass. Chris just getting dumber & dumber.

"Chris we blew the damn house us. What's there to clean besides the ashes.?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Man I'm just sleepy and missing my baby." he said leaning back in his seat.

Yeah that's the problem.

"Me too man." I said speeding up a lil. I know they asses probably knocked out anyway.

"It's about time King got his ass shot up." he said.

"He crossed the line messing with Tayah." I said.

20 minutes later I pulled up at my house. Happy af just to see it again, cause honestly I didn't know if I was gonna make it home alive.

As soon as I opened the door, me and Chris got attacked by the two little gremlins.

I laughed and picked up Tayah taking her to my room.

"Baby I missed you. I was just so worried. Wait , you lil ass got strong just picked me up with ease." her silly ass said pecking me cheek.

"Skinny strong nigga." I said laughing. "Let daddy go take a shower, and I'll be back."

"Daddy? Who that is?" she asked.

"It's me." I said smirking. "But you already know that."

"Yeah. whatever. Go wash yo boney ass." she said laughing.

I laughed and walked into my bathroom hearing the front door close signaling Chris and Honey left. I stepped into the steaming shower making sure to scrub my worries away before saying a silent prayer.

"Lord, here I am again asking for you to forgive all my sins. I know I've done so many wrong things. But God just keep my mama, and friends safe. Also my life... Tayah. You know I breath for that girl. I promise you lord if you don't let me get caught with this thing I've done tonight , I'm going to quit everything. I'm just gonna go off and play basketball or rap. Amen."

I hopped outta the shower and smiled a little at my hair. Waves deeper than a ocean.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room seeing bae knocked out. I smiled a lil and took a picture for mortifying monday cause I'm childish. Shawty was slobbering and all.

After throwing on some Calvin Klein boxers I layed in bed cuddling her body before kissing her cheek and falling asleep.

*

Tayah P.O.V

"And then she said, Chrissy please don't tell everybody I peed." Chris said laughing. He had everybody in tears talking about Honey scared ass at the dentist this morning.

"It was just a little bit of pee." Honey said rolling her eyes.

"Nahh nigga. You damn near 19 peeing on yo self." Deon said whipping his laughing tears.

"Man I'm sorry Honey Bee, but the shit funny." I said laughing.

"Witcho nasty ah!" Michael said laughing.

"Fuck y'all. Especially you Chris." she said getting into the car. We were all on our way to my mama's house to eat dinner and meet Vic.

The whole ride there we blasted YG's "My Krazy Life." . Swea that album was fiyah.

Once we got there we all walked right in. My mama came and hugged everybody before a fine white man came up behind her smiling.

(A/N: Imagine him looking like Paul Walker. Cause he was  fineeee lol..)

Mama could pick em. He had a nice body, blond hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Hey I'm Vic." he said smiling.

"Heeeey Mr. Vic, I'm Sochitta but they call me Honey " Honey said walking up to him and shaking his hand.

He laughed a lil and said hey back.

"Thot." I coughed getting people to laugh.

"And you must be Tayah." he said pointing at me.

"That's me." I said shaking his hand. Afrer everybody introduced themselves we finally got to eating.

"I feel like I seen you before." Michael said to Vic.

"I used to play basketball professionally for Golden State." he said.

"Yeah. #13?" Michael asked smiling.

"Yep. Your a fan.?" he asked.

"Yesss. Your a real baller." Michael said nodding his head.

"Mama Christine, you my baby and all but he can have you for now." He said causing everybody to laugh.

*

Chris P.O.V

"Baby they're calling again." Honey said looking at "Columbia Records" flash across the screen.

"Man this stressful. I just wanna be able to choose. I wanna sing but I wanna ball too." I said. "What you think I should do?"

"Whatever your heart desires baby. It's not my future it's yours." she said.

I sighed before nodding.

"I know what I'm gone do."

-------------

It's just a filler, so don't judge me on shortness lol.

But .......

What should Michael do ? Rap or Ball ?

What should Chris do? Sing or Ball?

Tay & Honey go to New Orleans next chappie hehe.

Give me comments y'all.

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥✌